Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meet-n-Greet Tavern RP [Open]

Golden Kids (played by koroni)

"Tenjian," echoed Ray, "and Oriana." Her grin grew bigger and she lifted her chin. "Sun-Ray Thorne. But my friends call me Ray, and so can you. A pleasure to make your acquaintances, even in a situation such as this." Was that really her real name? Who's to say?
She took Gibbit's hand and shook it quickly, and leaned in a bit to say, "I've heard there's trolls where I'm from, but you're the first I've met. According to my coworker, they don't tend to frequent hotels. ... Maybe this is why."
She remarked the woman who just came in was another redhead - a kindred spirit? She smiled a bit at the thought, but said nothing.

(I'm off for the night too!! ^^)
Tenjian - The Frozen Blade (played by Asroc)

"Oriana, eh?"

His tone remained rather calm. "That is a fine name. I have no ill towards anyone, unless they lay harm to me, as what happened in my childhood growing up..."

However, another voice spoke to him. Tenjian made eye contact with the other, he kept a smile on his face.

"A pleasure to meet you, Gibbit. A rather interesting name. If you wish to know where I am from, I came from China." He grasped the other's hand, shaking it. Maybe his mind will change around non Adepts? Who knows.
Deveze Virel Kline (played by LuminousGhost)

The sylph finally decided with the reassurance she was a long way from home through her eavesdropping to pull back the hood covering her face. The blue elegant swirl markings being the first thing the would come to be noted upon her darkened skin, while her pupil-less traversed the tavern. Taking a long draw of her randy, she'd mumble, "China, Afffrana... Oregon." Whilst sounding them out. They all sounded foreign to her, so she shook her head and finally got up, chancing her own look outside the window, she'd mutter to no one in particular, close by to red head who parked at an empty table, "Don't think we're anywhere near Westwood's forest then.." Looking to red haired lass with a frown, she'd grunt, "Floatin' pub perhaps? Ever heard of such a thing?"

[headed to bed myself, will reply in the morning but feel free to skip!]
Aidan Kilhern (played by Weeburd)

Oregon, Afrana, China, Westwood... none of these places rang a bell. Well, maybe Westwood but only because the combination of West and Wood was hardly unique. Those weren't the only names she picked up as people introduced themselves nearby and she made notes of who they belonged to and how they were spoken. Vital things.

The tall, dark-haired person with a staff who mentioned Westwood seemed to be talking to her more than anyone else and the small woman shrugged in response before she spoke. "I've heard of them, here and there. Folktales, mostly. Old doors in hills and ancient oaks; lonely houses on the road or in the woods. Never figured there'd be one dab smack in the middle of a fort town but here I am and the company seems mellow enough. Afternoon to you, by the way."

With that soft smile she raised her coffee and nodded her head before taking a sip and making the agh-that's-bitter face people sometimes did. She wasn't used to coffee, it seemed.
Saullis Bane (played by TheRealRedHood)

*A tall man stumbles in,clenching his side with his hand which is stained in a lake of crimson* Bartender!!!he screamed. Do you have straight up alcohol?He said while limping to the Bartender. He passed out mid sentence

Deveze's brows shot up at the smaller woman's statement, "hrm... definitely no' near the forest then." She'd mutter, looking out the window once more and then closing the curtain. She'd flinch, hand falling to the staff aligning her back and then relax once she see's he's bleeding. The yell for alcohol causing a slow grimace to appear at the newcomer, the sight of blood drawing her gaze before she'd mumble, "...Seem's all types then."

"I didn't recall a forest nearby, sadly. So I take it you're from Westwood, then? Or there-about?" The smaller redhead chirped softly with a tip of her head, using the mg to warm her hands again after she ran a hand through her wet hair. Bloody rain had practically drenched her in the last ten minutes of her dash towards the barracks.

Whoever she was speaking to closed the curtain of the nearby window and Dan was about to ask their name and how they got here when the door burst open and in stumbled what looked like a small mountain of a man. Her first reaction was holy bells he was almost three times the size of her and the second was oh crap he's been stabbed. She only knew enough to field dress most wounds and had no healing casts on her, so the only thing she could offer was to stitch the wound shut and even that was only if it hadn't hit anything vital.

"Sorry there, I'll be back in a tick," she apologised to the tall stranger as she momentarily abandoned her coffee to head over to the stranger and put her satchel on the counter as she rummaged through it to find her small box of emergency supplies. There she had needles, thread, a poultice to fill the wound and something to chew for the pain. "Excuse me sir; pardon my forwardness but might I take a look at your wound? I need to know the size of the blade that bit you, too."

Ray spun on her heel, a bit dramatically, to face Deveze. "Magic pub, yes. Floating, no. It's more like... warping, maybe. Or just a portal with many entrances. Or maybe it's messing with reality its-"
She almost screamed when Saullis burst through the door. Instead, she bit her tongue, and hard. By the time she'd recovered, Aidan had a first-aid kit out. "Oh, thank god. I'm a shitty-as-all-hell doctor. Keep calm, mister - help's here."

More people arrived. The snow white haired male remained silent, his expression faltering to a neutral one. He didn't mind these people. They shown no hostile actions. However, something caught his attention. A man entered the pub, his hand bleeding. That did not look good at all.

This brought Tenjian some memories when he was injured while trying to raise himself in the streets. Adept hating humans would refuse to help him, but there was one kindly soul that did patch his wounds. That was the past, though.

HE cleared his throat as he walked to the others.

"Would you like me to help as well? I know a few things I was taught when I had an injury in my youth. One human helped me and soothed the pain and even cleaned it."

"No, Westwood's Forest, it's where I studied in my youth..." She'd mutter softly, then look back to the wounded man as the red head raised to go help.

Deveze's eyes narrowed at the quick turning around of the animated lass. Glowing orbs shrinking to pinpointed dots and lips pulled into a frown, but then looked up as she too ran off to help the wounded man with a couple others. At the blood at hand, she'd grimace lightly, then look down at her hands, wiggling fingers. Markings that led to the diamond patches of blues on her palms giving a faint glow. With a wince, and a frown, she'd clear her throat and go, "Ah.... oi! ...I can heal 'im if ye can get the wound clean!" She too would finally approach, though lean back a smidgen, "Make sure ta give him some air!"

He gave a glance at Deveze and placed a gloved hand ot his chin. He knew how to handle these. It may not be the best, but hailing from his own country and learning a thing from kinder humans, he had an idea.

"Clean the wound, some pressure can apply. Soothing herbs or ointment helps as well. It may sting, but it can heal the worst of the wounds one could of ever earn."
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth)

Axl had arrived to the tavern for the first time ever, "This is a nice lil' place. I wonder if they have any good ol' Jack Daniels or something."

Rose had clearly never drank any kind of alcohol in his life, he looked around the area, gazing at the many different faces, happy at the diversity, for once he might be able to fit in with a new group of people. He was wearing his favorite Guns N' Roses shirt at the moment.

"Right," Dan started as suddenly everyone and their dog decided to chip in. "No need to worry it looks as though we've got this sorted out."

"You," she gestured to the cloaked figure with the fancy blue eyes and the dark hair, "if you're offering then I'm accepting. All we need is to flush it out and I've some salve to stick in there if he doesn't flail around."

"And you," she nodded to the pale-haired fellow who'd been healed once when he was small, "thank you for the offer but we're good for now. You can take a seat and relax. You too, with the fancy arm," the woman gestured to the taller redhead with the bad eye.

As the exasperated barmaid brought over what looked like relatively cheap vodka she took it and promised the man would pay for it once he was done bleeding everywhere. Before going near him she pulled off her gloves and stashed them in the top of her waistcoat. "Come on lad, get your shirt up I can't see what I'm looking at."

Givinga nod, he sat back down.

"I do feel far better than my suggestion was taken to heart."

His gentle smile returned. "I shall enjoy your people's company."

(so sorry i was late i was occupied) the tall man knocked out cold when headed to the bar yelling

*He awoken to all these people helping him* Damn...he said while fading in and out of conciseness

"You're in good hands, mister," promised Ray. Feeling good about this, she stepped away from the action. She prodded at the patch covering her bad eye. "I'll buy a drink for anyone who's scared of blood as long as they promise not to leave - there's goodness to be had here. I can feel it."

As if having a giant staggering around bleeding wasn't a problem, as soon as he got to the bar he passed out. If it were from pain or bloodloss the small woman couldn't tell but he didn't look quite as pale as someone who'd been bleeding out for very long. Maybe. She didn't know his normal complexion to compare it. With a sigh as he slumped over the counter she hiked his shirt up and took a look at where he'd been stuck.

"Doesn't look too bad... d'you have a rag you don't mind tossing out, ma'am?" The small woman asked the barmaid who tossed her a dry, relatively clean rag her way. Well she was cleaning the wound anyway... or would be, if she had three hands.

Looking towards the person who'd offered to help mend the man she nodded at the shirt she had rolled up. "Think you can hold his shirt up for me? I can't do that and wash it out at the same time. Name's Aidan, by the way. Or just Dan."

((I'll be out until about 5/6pm GMT so apologies if I don't reply as soon as I should!))

Deveze moved forward, hood falling down in the process so she could see what she was doing. The blue marked woman leaned forward, pupil-less eyes taking in the wound at hand. As instructed, she'd pull back the shirt to allow Aidan to attend to the injury, her pixie nose scrunching with a frown before she'd give a lidded stare, a palm raised as her brows screwed up in concentration. The diamond blue mark resting at the center of her palm slowly starting to glow as she observed the man fading in and out. "Dev." She'd reply simply in reference, her voice a calm and monotone grunt.

((sorry for that I was a bit out of sorts for a while there))

As the person, who Dan came to know as Dev, held the shirt up the small woman set about tending to the large man's wound. After rinsing the area off she took a look at the wound which didn't seem to be too severe but better safe than sorry as she pulled up some of the honey-based salve. That went on a cleaned finger which pushed a good glob of it into the wound as she tried to avoid touching the skin around it.

"There you go; now you can do your healing thing if you like. Hopefully it won't get too infected but I can't tell for sure. He just needs to keep it clean, I guess." The woman straightened up, cleaning off her hand as she gave the site another wipe-down with cheap alcohol.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meet-n-Greet Tavern RP [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus