Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meet-n-Greet Tavern RP [Open]

Saullis Bane (played by TheRealRedHood)

*I get up from my seat* "Sorry Ladies I hate to be a bother but do you have any Idea if this place is near any lakes?" this was one of my super drunk phases where I wold get sooooo hammered I was polite.
Leander Renton (played by littleplants)

He quirked an eyebrow at the gentleman asking if there was a lake and he finally spoke, "What in heavens name would you need a lake for? Especially being so ankled as you are." He spoke rather rashly. He leaned forward, waiting for the mans reply.

"Don't Question me boy i....sorry I need it for a job i'm doing."I reach my hand out for a handshake and apologize.
Golden Kids (played by koroni)

"Let's hope so." Ray tapped her hand over her heart and nodded. She glanced back at Leander when he cleared his throat, but offered a quick smile and nothing else before returning to Aidan. "Don't worry about me, I'm just checking on you. Takes a special kind of guts to fix up wounds." She quite liked the description of cheerleader, but mostly she liked the recognition for it; she beamed.

She turned around to face Saullis, speaking a bit louder, but obviously in good spirits. "Hey, buddy, I guess you were a bit preoccupied with the stab wound, so you probably missed the part about how this tavern is magic and jumping through time and space. ... Or something. Nobody's got a shit's clue where we are!"

He smirked a tad bit at his reply before standing and shaking hands with the man firmly, "The names Jack, no need to call me boy, sir...and a job, hm? Is your job to fall into the lake and drown because you seem certainly capable of that in your current state. I might in fact enjoy watching that..."

His head turned slightly at Ray and he curled his lip slightly. "My my my what foul language. I'm certain our current predicament can be easily remedied... in fact its rather amusing. Interesting, you know? Especially listening to you all squawk like parrots about it." he folded his hands over his chest.

"Well it's high time that I leave goodbye for now fellas." I walk out leaving all my belongings at the bar

Now that rubbed Ray the wrong way. In fact, it rubbed her humoured expression right off. Her smile turned thin and condescending and she inclined her head at Leander. "OH, I know your type, mister. Rude and cocky and thinks they're all that, mean just for the sake of being mean. Always dress like pansies and usually aren't as tough as they pretend to be. So pardon my language but go pull that stick out of your butthole, good sir."

She glanced off at Saullis and grinned like nothing just happened to say, "Seeya round, mister, try not to get stabbed again." And then she leaned against the table behind her.

He turned his head back towards Saullis and glanced at his belongings at the bar, then back to him with a chuckle. He spoke, "Ta ta for now I suppose. You just made some poor thief rather happy today. I applaud you, sir."

"Uhh..Keep it..I'ma die anyways" I smiled and walked out

"Pity. I rather liked you." He said to Saullis before slowly turning his head back towards Ray with a scowl, "and you. I know YOUR type. An arrogant brat. One spot of advice I can give you is to mind your manners before someone minds them for you."

"Oh, shut up. At least I try and be decent to people." She stuck her tongue out, owning the 'arrogant brat' descriptor. "And who's gonna punch me for calling out your asshattery? You?" She paused, briefly closed her eye. "... Don't try. Don't wanna bother anyone who's just trying to have a drink."

"Please. I'm not going to hit a little girl. Just some words for you is all. There are many others who certainly would, and by the by I'd hardly call it.. "asshattery," " He formed air quotations with his fingers as he spoke the word, "More like rightfully earned wisdom and disdain. You'll understand when you get older, hopefully." He rolled his eyes at her. He took a deep breath and spoke again, "Speaking of a drink you, my dear girl,certainly put me in the mood for one or two."

"Blah blah blah. 'I'm older so I'm better.'" Ray looked away, looking more somber than frustrated now. "Just because you know stuff doesn't mean you have to be a complete jerk to everyone you meet. Nobody needs more of that. You'll understand when you're smarter." She rifled around in her back pocket, and placed a single dollar coin onto the counter. "Here. It's on me."

He narrowed his eyes at her and grumbled, "Watch yourself, now. We wouldn't want blood getting on that frilly little blouse of yours. I do have a limit to my patience." He took the drink in his hand and sipped it a bit with a grimace, then recovering and putting it back down on the bar table and speaking, "Thank you for the drink,it certainly has a bite. Rough stuff, it is." He took a deep breath before holding out his hand for a shake, "We certainly got off to the wrong foot. I have a habit of letting my temper take the best of me. Call me Jack. What might be your name, dear?"

*The door opened* "Bartender!!!" I yelled while stumbling in with a crimson hand....again.

"aaand hes back." he rolled his eyes and looked back at Saullis.

Ray put a hand over her chest and whispered, "Oh noo, I'm scaarred, someone proteect mee...!"
She pushed herself up from the table and took his hand in hers. Her smile, impressively, had no trace of anything unpleasant. "Ray Thorne, mister." Before she could say anything else, she dropped his hand and glanced at Saullis. "Oh, lord. How's this guy still alive?"

"A very good question." He took another swig of his drink and shook his head a bit, "Probably the booze." He glanced at Saullis and spoke again, "Definitely the booze."

"The little Bastard Had a shank. That's why I don't deal with Elves" I said while walking towards rthe bar for a bandage...and some hard alcohol

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meet-n-Greet Tavern RP [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus