Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meet-n-Greet Tavern RP [Open]

Aidan Kilhern (played by Weeburd)

While everyone was fascinated by the appearance of someone with a tail the small woman made sure that the boffin -Eliza?- was patched up and that none of the glass had done her or her friend any damage. Exploding glass had a habit of leaving awful shards in skin and they'd soon cause an infection if they weren't taken care of. Once she was satisfied she gave Eliza a gentle pat on the back of her shoulder before returning to her seat and then getting a good look at the newcomer.

Long white hair, glowing red eyes, a yellowish furred tail. He was certainly something but Dan had no knowledge of who he was, where he'd come from or what he was capable of. To her, he was merely another patron in this carousel of an inn. Not that it was a bad thing however; so far she'd seen some very interesting people and it looked as though she was only going to see even more.
Matrihan (played by Fruitloop999)

Matrihan looked up at the sound of the door opening and cautiously eyed the new arrival. He considered greeting him, but instead decided to observe the stranger's actions until he deemed him approachable. His appearance was hardly startling after having seen creatures from other galaxies, but the birthmark on his cheek somehow unnerved him.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Golden Kids wrote:
"You could say that again," snorted Ray. She kicked a leg a bit as she watched Aidan work, but her attention was pulled violently by the suggestion of a tail.
Her eye tracked the room until she found Lupus. "Wow! Gorgeous little thing you've got there, mister, if you don't mind me saying. Your clothes, too - I used to wear stuff like that."

"It's common to wear cloths such as these where I hail from."
He replied simply. His voice was deep, smooth, and held a slight English accent. Without waiting for a reply, the young god made his way to and empty booth and took a seat, allowing his tail to hang limply over the side.
Leander Renton (played by littleplants)

He continued to watch in silence with a few sarcastic remarks under his breath here and there. He downed the rest of his drink with another cringe.
Eliza waved slightly at the new man having seen him before and asking the bartender for a different drink.
Aidan Kilhern (played by Weeburd)

Taking advantage of the lull in madness between patching giant drunkards and being sprayed with glass, the tiny woman pulled out a small journal from her satchel and set it on the table with a small pot of ink, a nibless pen and a pencil. She then took herself to the bar for not only a pot of tea -complete with a tiny jug of milk- and a mug of plain water, returning with them on a tray.

Once settled in she poured herself a fresh tea, uncorked the ink and then unscrewed the end of the nibless pen to reveal the missing nib in question. Pulling a knee up so her foot was resting on the seat under her she used it as a rest for her journal; dipping the pen into the ink to begin making wordless notes in the form of quick sketches of patrons and the bar itself. Interesting folk were worth adding to her little collection of memories.
Vita calmly walked down the road leading to the tavern. As she reached the tavern, she sighed and opened the door before stepping in. She was of an average height, maybe a bit taller. She was very beautiful and drew a bit of attention at first, but brushed it off easily. She didn't really care. She needed some rest and a drink. Or two. Or three. She was quite good at drinking actually. Never got drunk actually. She strolled up to the bar to, sat down and placed her order and some money on the bar. She wasn't the most unusual person out of all the people in the tavern. There was a certain smell around her. A hint of seawater and flowers. She was a bit tanned as though she had spent a great deal of time in the sun, and she possessed quite the attitude, but treated those around her with respect. When she got her drink, she immediately took a swig of it and sighed.
Marcello Esposito (played by paranoid_party)

"H-Hey, can someone help?"

A young man stumbled in through the doors, looking....well a little worse for wear. Little sticks and leaves clung to his hair and clothes, like he had decided to go for a refreshing walk right through bushes, and he looked a little frazzled himself, "You wouldn't imagine how long it took to find the door, haha...ha..." He quickly realized that the chatter in the room hadn't stopped, and he hung his head, still standing in the doorway. In one hand he held a broken walking stick- he appeared to be blind, judging on the white and red end, and of course the dark shades he wore over his eyes.
Trenton (played by Noob_Hunter)

Trenton was exploring the new area he was living and stumbled upon an abandoned building. He was somewhat interested and went inside. He wasn't really scared due to him being a human eating, thing with natural weapons as strong as steel. When he entered the door he was extremely confused though seeing the building go from an abandoned one to a huge tavern with tons of people. He thought to himself.

Wait a minute, I thought for sure there was nobody here. I mean it doesn't look like there would be from the outside. Whatever though I guess I'll hang around a bit.

He then took a seat looking around at all the different people unknowingly thinking they were dressed up for some sort of convention or something similar. He then realized he hadn't eaten for awhile now and needed to quickly before his eyes started going off. He wouldn't want to show everyone he's a Ghoul. God only knows how they would react to him.

Heh...maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have some human meat or at the very least some coffee to hold me off.
Golden Kids (played by koroni)

"England?" asked Ray to Lupus, mimicking his accent to an impressive degree.
Her eyes dragged over Viva as the redhead sat swinging her legs. She was kind of amused by her lack of confusion, which seemed to be a common trend with the other patrons.
She slipped off the table, though, to hurry towards Marcello. "You need water or something, stranger? You look pretty banged up."
Marcello Esposito (played by paranoid_party)

Golden Kids wrote:
"England?" asked Ray to Lupus, mimicking his accent to an impressive degree.
Her eyes dragged over Viva as the redhead sat swinging her legs. She was kind of amused by her lack of confusion, which seemed to be a common trend with the other patrons.
She slipped off the table, though, to hurry towards Marcello. "You need water or something, stranger? You look pretty banged up."

He gave a nervous smile, "I look pretty bad, huh?" He straightened out a bit, turning towards the voice, "M-Maybe water would be nice...?" He seemed to listen for a moment; the chatter made it hard to find the direction of the bar, "I hate to ask this of you, could you show me where it is? Y-Ya see, I'm...kinda blind. And my stick broke when I fell in the woods." He seemed to be quite a mess, flustered at having to ask for help.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meet-n-Greet Tavern RP [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus