Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

“That explains a lot,” she said, thinking about the mysterious letter she had found in her mail box that caused her to move. "I assume you’re a knight, then?”
Kyoya Hiro (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Indeed, and I'm assuming you're a wizard of some sort?"

“I’m training to be a shade. At the moment, I’m a witch.” When the two had first started talking, Moon’s voice had been meek and wavered every other syllable. Now, it was almost relaxed as she got to know him.

"A shade? That's new, but sounds interesting. You will greatly benefit from our magic classes here, I think." He says smiling as the reach their first period, the Participation Magic class.

“Thanks.” She smiled back at him for the first time in the past two weeks, going inside. Drop chose a seat in the last row next to the window.

Kyoya takes a seat next to her, setting his notebook out getting ready for class.

(I can be the teacher if you want. ^-^ )

(Alright :3)

“Alright class,” the teacher said, walking in as the final bell rang. “We’ll pick up where we left off yesterday: practicing doing morphing spells. Who would like to go first?”
Moon Drop slid down in her seat, hoping she wouldn’t be called on so soon.

"Crap...I'll pass..." He said quietly, not noticing Moon Drop sliding around. He starts drawing in his notebook.

Luckily, neither were called on for the first 30 minutes. The students went up in front of the class, and picked an animal to change in to. A few were successful, most couldn’t change completely, and a small handful couldn’t do it at all. Towards the end of class, however, the teacher looked at Moon.
“Moon Drop, I know you’re new, but I want you to try this excursive.”
Frowning and sinking deeper into her chair, the teen sighed to herself and stood up.

"Good luck up there, Moon." He says, trying to encourage her. He returns to his drawing in his notebook, watching her and fiddling around with his ring. Thank god, the teacher didn't call on me...

“Pick an animal, and start when you’re ready,” the woman smiled as she went up to the front of the class.
Drop debated whether or not she would use Latin like they had been taught, or if she’d use Ogojohat instead. When her decision was made, she took a breath before speaking in her native language. “Xujv acbu o pugr.” Eyes once again going blue, Moon became a grey wolf.

Kyoya watches in amazement, "That's the power of a shade...? Absolutely amazing..." He begins taking some notes, writing down what he had her say, perhaps it'll help him in his own magic studies. "This was the most complete transformation I've seen so far...she's stronger than one would assume..."

Brow furrowed, the teacher examined her new student. “..What language was that?”
In an instant, she returned to her natural self, and a wave of freezing wind swept through the room before dissipating. “Ogojohat, my mother spoke it, and taught me. It’s less tiring than Latin phrases.”

Kyoya watches them, continuing to write a few things down, "This probably won't help me, but I suppose it won't hurt me none..." He says quietly, looking back and forth between the journal and the two at the front of the class.

The older woman didn’t know where to go from there, but Moon went back and sat in her seat, pulling out an old leather-bound book with a flower burnt on the front, one like a rose, but not quite the same.
“..Le-“
The bell rang.

"Well, I suppose I'll see you at third hour, Moon." He says, putting his stuff up, getting ready to head to his Basic Training class. He waves at her as he heads out of the classroom.

Moon nodded in acknowledgement before stuffing her book back into her bag. She went to her Advanced Defense class in one of the large gyms at the school. There, the students were allowed to use any means to complete the task/challenge their instructor gave them.

In his class, Kyoya had been working on combining his newly found Diamond of the Earth with his blade, attempting to strengthen his offensive and defensive prowess. He was having little success. Eventually, him and the instructor were sparing periodically throughout the hour, the instructor winning most of them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus