Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Kyoya Hiro (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(ignore that)

He smiled at her, "I'll wait for you out here, miss." He said, taking a seat on the bench.
MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

Entering the room, she looked for a staff member to talk to. There was someone at the desk typing into a computer, she Moon decided to speak to them. “..Hello?”

The administrator looks up, "May I help you with anything?"

“Um, yeah... I’m the new student, Moon Drop.”

"Ah, that's right. I'm assuming you're here to get you class schedule set up, correct?"

She nodded in response.

"Alright, come with me for a few moments."

Doing as she was told, Drop tailed the administrator.

"Go ahead and choose your seven classes. You'll need to choose one math, English, social studies, and science class. You can also choose three different elective classes." He hands her a paper with the classes she can choose."

(Do they offer classes like learning magic for electives, or do they only offer normal classes yet their students are all different?)

(They offer magic based electives alongside what you would find in real life.)

(Ah.)
Moon filled everything out, taking slightly longer to review what they offered. In the end, she chose ‘Advanced Defense,’ ‘Participation Magic,’ and ‘Latin Language.’

"Perfect." He said, giving her a class ID. "Class begins in about 10 minutes, I'm sure you'll receive a warm welcome from our staff. If you have any questions, let me know."

“Yes, sir,” the witch replied, and then walked out of the office.

"How'd everything go?" Kyoya who had waited for her outside the office.

“Fine.” Passing him her schedule, she glanced at her pocket watch that hung around her neck to check the time.

"Looks like we share our first, third, sixth, and seventh periods. Wonderful." He says bringing her to her first period class.

Drop followed, adjusting the strap of her over-the-shoulder bag. “I’m Moon Drop,” the teen said, realizing they hadn’t exchanged names until then.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kyoya." He says, smiling at her. "If you haven't noticed so far, the high school is pretty unusual...you have wizards, knights, demons, among many other creatures."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus