Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Finally some good news.

I know I've been fairly inactive lately, a lot has been going on in my home life and just sucking my will to do anything really. however I'm back and felling pretty good. finally got some good financial news. Soon my life is.going to be back to normal, with one exception. This exception has made my very happy, in the fall I'm getting married!

Now life seems to be leveling out, I'm back and I'm full of ideas. I'm actually looking for an rp partner for my new idea/character Whisper.
Minerva

Congrats!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'm glad your life is getting back to the way you want it and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :D
Yay for good news and for things starting to work out! And congratulations on getting married!! :D That is so exciting! <3

Don't forget to give Luc some love now that you're back more <3
Pineapple Topic Starter

Thanks. And immediately after i posted this I got a call bqck about an apartment too. Mike has an interview here in town for a job as well today, so this has been on of the best days in a long time.
That's great Nikina! Congrats! I can't wait to see you around more! :)
Pineapple Topic Starter

And thanks everyone, I'm honestly really excited lol. Nothing big about the wedding, there a guy around here who does them (legally) out at his property. Just very small ceremony then instead of weeding gifts and want not we're planning on a potluck style party after.

And filled out an application for the apartment we saw today. So if all goes well Aug 1st we will move in.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

If you're going for a small wedding, I take it that means we can't all turn up? ;)
lol Darth, I think it'd freak people out.
Sanne Moderator

Congrats Nikina!! :)
Congratulations. :)
I agree Darth o.o peeps might get freaked by the over awesome of all of us there lol. congrats niki! *huggles*
Pineapple Topic Starter

Lmfao Darth only you show up in full Sith lord attire, and you do the wedding lmao. That would freak people out, lol because I'm the only 'geek' in my group of friends. Lol they're a pretty rough and tumble crowd.

Yay. We applied for the town house (very small) we seen last night.
Kim Site Admin

WOW! What amazing and fantastic news! I am so very happy for you Nikina. :D Congratulations a million times over!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

nikina wrote:
Lmfao Darth only you show up in full Sith lord attire, and you do the wedding lmao. That would freak people out, lol because I'm the only 'geek' in my group of friends. Lol they're a pretty rough and tumble crowd.

Don't tempt me ;)
Oh wow! Great to hear your life's getting back into a fantastic swing of things, and congratulations on the upcoming wedding!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Finally some good news.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus