Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Mustang wasnt ready for the explosing and stumbled down the two stairs left before running into wall gently. Looking back up at Doc, she smiled and ran down to the bottom floor. It looks like she could get along with this man.
Opening the door to the back of the building, she listened for a minute before edging out into the alleyway. Cautiously, she walked over to the opposite wall and leaned against it. Listening for any sounds, she waited for Doc and Keera.
Keera was whimpering and shivering in Docs arms as he exited, holding a zombies arm in one of his hands and scratching his head with it, "Zombie time is fun time!"

Mustang gently took Keera from his arm but not in a threatening way. "I'll hold her for a few. And thats gross," she said.
Shaking her head, she gently pet Keera and sat down for a second. The explosion and running downstairs had been enough to tire her out for a minute.
He started scratching his back with the stiff zombie hand, "Gross, but efficient," he said and took off his tri-corn hat to reveal a bare head with patches of dented skull scattered about.

(This is what his mask and hat looks like. http://img.online-station.net/_news/2010/0810/39498_acbmpr02doctor.jpg Also, I'm actually going to go play some CoD zombies now. Bye.)

Mustang looked up at him and raised her eyebrows before standing back up. "Well come on Doc. The safe house is about another hour travel away. Mind you, i would rather get there before dark so i can get some sleep," she said.
Handing Keera back to Doc, she started down another few alleys. They traveled quietly for an hour, hearing skuffles or groaning but farther than they needed to worry about.

(Oh cool. Have fun.)
"Today has been absolutely vonderous!" Doc said cheerily, "I watched you kill two of your own men, vun one zem in cold blood and I got to vatch Several zombies heads exshplode!"

Mustang looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Your insane," she commented. Looking around, she sarted across the street and opened an old shop door. Steps led down a dark passgeway and she took out a flare. Hitting the top against the brick wall, it flared up and she went down the stairs.
"Close the door firmly behind you," she told him.
They were traveling down for a good half an hour before they came to a steel door with rubber seals all around it.
Pulling the latch up, she grunted with effort while pushing open the door. She was breathing sorta heavy afterwards. It was a really heavy door to her an she waited for Doc and Keera to get in before pushing it shut and pushing the latch back down.
Waiting a few seconds, she took off her gas mask.
"Vhat vas your first clue?" Doc chuckled, the reeflection of the flare shining bright in the red lenses of his mask and he followed her through. "Es ist nacht der untoten!" He said as he took Keer'as little gas mask off and she pawed at her face, not trying to get the feeling out of her fur of the mask still being on.

Mustang sat down on the sandy floor. Looking around, there were a few boxes lined against the far wall and one bed jammed into the corner. Setting her backpack down, she got up and walked over to the bed. Laying down, she pointed to her bag.
"Food and water are in there," points to the boxes "Those should hold ammo," she explained.
"I have ammo in ever pocket and I've use but vun cartridge," Doc said but checked the boxes for a replacement as well as two more grenades but there was no ammo to match his AUG. Keera jumped up onto the bed and curled up at Mustang's side. Doc sighed and walked over to the mirror, just staring into it.

"Why do you stare in the mirror?" Mustang asked, looking over at him.
She gently pet Keera and tried to remember the route to the underground town. Pulling out her guns, she reloaded one then took her holsters off. Setting them on the ground with her guns holstered, she took off her coat. Her shirt just covered her chest then her bare stomach showed and her shorts stopped just before her mid-thigh.
(I love this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5geL0EwZK18&feature=autoplay&list=PL5FE5378ED2EE382E&playnext=3&shuffle=669269)

"Because I can see vhat I once vas," he said and took off his mask, looking into his own, sunken, green eyes.

Mustang got up and walked over to the mirror. Looking into it, she brightened up and smiled.
"Your right. I see a very handsome man with a wierd personality but you havent changed much," she said trying to get him to smile for real.
Then she went back over to the bed and sat down. She felt relaxed around him, maybe cause they were similar in a way.
"You are the insane vun if zat is vhat you see," he raised the tattered remains of an eyebrow at her and then looked back at the mirror. He opened his mouth wide, straining the sinew holding his jaw bones together and put the barrel of his gun through one cheek and out the other and fired a single shot, making Keera jump at the sudden noise but she quickly calmed down.
Doc didn't even flinch as the gun kicked back into his jaw and pulled the barrel out again, "I have won many games of Russian roulette by doing zat through zee gas mask."

Mustang smiled sincerely then crawled onto the bed and layed with her back against the wall. "Well I have been called insane many times. But that is what i see despite what you may think," she said then stretched.
Laying on her back, she put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. Sleep tugged at her and she was soon fast asleep.
Doc didn't sleep; he couldn't. The radiation had physically prevented him from falling asleep and the schizophrenia didn't help either.
Keera curled up on top of Mustang's chest, becoming little more than a furry red and brown ball.

Mustang slept for several hours before waking up. Slowly, she sat up and picked Keera up as she did so. Setting her down next to her, she looked around for Doc.
Doc was laying face down on the ground, his gas mask back on. His body was rigid and the beak on the mask was holding him up at an angle.

Leaning ove him, she raised an eyebrow. "Umm..Doc? What are you doing?" she asked. Pulling her coat back on, she strapped her thigh and waist holsters back on. Picking up Keera's gas mask she gently urged her to put it on an told her it wouldnt be for too long.
"I am resting my body," he said as he stood, "I can no longer sleep. Zee q-tips only managed to get rid of the voices during the day, but if I could sleep, zey vould come back," he shrugged and stretched, "I haven't slept in three years."
Keera whimpered but was calmed by her voice and accepted the gas mask but immediately tried taking it off, again to no avail.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus