Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

"Then she'll need this," Mustang said, tossing him a small animal gas mask. While he had free time she had made one for Keera knowing Doc would probably take her. Nothing could survive the poisonus gas in this area without turning into the walking dead.
Putting on her own, she tossed Kyro one and he also put his on. Walking over to the loading ramp, she pulled the collar to her coat up and buttoned it to protect her neck. They lowered the ramp and Mustang walked out onto the wall. The top was ten feet wide so they had plenty of space to stand. After everyone was on, they shut the ramp and pulled away from the wall. Peerig over the edge, she saw thick, murky green clouds below them. Putting her radiator goggles on, she threw down a steel rope two hundred and fifty feet long.
"Off, to the land of exciting new adventure!" Doc laughed as he put the gas mask on a very stubborn and reluctant Keera. "It is very convenient zat I already have zis, no?" he tapped the long beak of his gas mask

"I hope you have air filters for that," Mustang said before falling from the edge of the wall. Without holding onto the rope, she let herself freefall then at the last forty feet she grabbed the rope. It almost ripped her shoulders from their sockets but she ignored the pain and slid down. Landing with a clank on the cement. Taking out her cold handgun, she stayed against the wall and listened for any sounds. It was dead silence down in the abandoned town. Old buildings, towered above her and looke ready to fall apart at the slightest touch.
Bricks had fallen out of some buildings and some had topple over completely. Though others stayed standing tall.
Kyro went down next but wasnt as crazy as his captain was.
Doc grabbed a small, yellow, pocket sized umbrella with a smiley face on the top out of his pocket and opened it before stepping off the edge. He fell about 100 feet, umbrella shaking but not flipping inside out above him, before he let the umbrella go and grabbed onto the rope and immediately came to a dead stop before letting himself slid the rest of the way down.
When he got to the ground, he opened his hand and the umbrella drifted slowly into it. He closed and pocketed the umbrella.
"Zee mask makes me fly like bird, not just loo like one."

Mustang tried not to laugh then turned and started walking down the street. Keeping a slow pace, she stayed close to the buildings and listened for any shuffling or moaning. Hearing none, she continue on until they reached the town square. Pausing outside of it, she scanned the area then slowly took a couple steps in.
As soon a she did, she heard shuffling from somwhere in the middle or oppsite side of the square. The green murky fog was so thick you could barely see three feet in front of you. But she thanked her lucky stars for being able to see at all. A black shape was moving towards her and its shuffling echoed off the buildings around them.
Quietly, she moved backwards only to miss judge where she came from and run into a wall. Cursing mentally, she raised her gun and waited until it was in sight before sending three bullets through its head.
"Run!" she yelled at Kyro and Doc.
As soon as the gun went off, shuffling could be heard everywhere around the square. She knew he hadnt killed the man but it would slow him at least. Holstering her gun, she ran around the corner and shoved them towards an alleyway.
"Run? But I am Having such wunderwaffe fun!" he laughed maniacally as he released a spray of bullets into the crowd of undead, landing a head or neck shot every time.

(http://romanticallyapocalyptic.com/50 BRING ME THE WARMAGAUNT!)

Mustang growled and grabbe the back of his coat. Dragging him into the alleyway, she shoved him up the first couple of metal rungs. There was a ladder leading to the top of the building.
"Go now," she ordered.
Kyro was already up there and firing down at the zombies getting closer to the three. Nothing would kill the zombies unless you jammed a stick of dynamite in their head. Which was what she was about to do. Taking four sticks of dynamite from her pack, she lit them all up at the same time. Then did something only an insane person would do. She charged at the five zombies headed their way. Running up to the first one, she punched his mouth and jammed a stick of dynamite in his throat. The second grabbed her and tried to bite her. But she used her free hand and rammed a stick of TNT into his ear forcing it down into it.
It moaned lowly and fell to the side. Jerking er hand from the first ones mouth, she took the third one down by blowing a hole in his head with her gun. Then she shoved the stick into his brains. Taking the fourth stick, she punched it into a girls eye socket. The fifth, she just punched so hard her neck broke.
All that took place in a minute before she leapt back and to the ladder.
Doc just stood at the back of the alley way, somehow he was holding a mug, sipping it's contents through a straw.
"Que sera, sera, whatever will be will be. The future is ours to forge, que sera sera," he sang quietly as the dynamite exploded. He was just outside of the blast radius and leaned back a bit on his heels from the shock wave.

Mustang looked at him and shook her head in disbelief. "Doc! You wanna hurry up or are you gonna stand there all day?" she asked.
She really did pick the right man for the job. He obviously was completely insane. More shuffling could be heard but farther away. She waited for Doc assuming they had a few minutes before the walking dead reinforcments came into view.
"Fine, mien captein," he sighed and climbed up the ladder. Once he was up, he set Keera down and she immediately tried pulling the gas mask off with her paws but to no avail and soon gave up. He took a sip from his mug and then absentmindedly through it over his shoulder and off the roof.

Mustang climbed up behind him and made it to to the roof. Opening a latch, she let Kyro go down first. "Next time i'll let you blow them up Doc," she said before going down the ladder into the building. It used to be an old hotel and as far as she was concerned this was the last place she saw her brother.
(Even though he's Russian, I can't help but think of him with a german accent DX)

"Oh, vhat merriment!" Doc clapped as he picked Keera up, reloaded his gun and followed.

(Hes russian?! I thought he was german! O.O I think Doc is awesome with either though:D )

Mustang had to laugh that time and Kyro looked at her surprised. "Oh shut up. Im human you know," she snapped at him.
Setting her backpack down, they were in a large hotel room with five beds. This hotel used to be famous for its various rooms and services. Sitting on a bed, she washed her glove off with some water then rubbed it. That zombies bones had hurt when she punched him in the mouth.
"Take a quick break," she said but stayed alert for sounds.
(All I can think of is Dr. Richtofen from CoD Zombies.)

"I lied," Doc said as he sifted through one of the pouches around his waist and tossed her a roll of gauze, "I must have forgotten about zis vhen I lost my mind. If you happen to find it, please tell me. I need to destroy vhat remains of it."

Mustang smiled as he tossed it to her. He was a strange man indeed. Takig her glove off, she wrapped her hand up quickly them put her glove back on.
"I'll be sure to let you know if i do," she replied.
Kyro sat down on the opposite side of the room.
"Well i'll explain why we're here. A group of people survived and learned how to survive here. They built an underground city pretty much and my brother is there. I came to get him out," she explained.
(I changed it, he is now German)

"Family is a wunderwaffe thing, yah?" Doc chuckled and pet Keera as she whimpered in another attempt to remove her mask when a sudden spark of lucidity hit him, "How exactly are ve going to eat, particularly Keera?"

"Hes the only family i have left. Im not sure what you eat but i brought food and water. There are little safehouses here and there in which you can take off your mask. The safehouses were built to keep out the poisonus air and keep oxegyn in," Mustang explained.
Grabbing her backpack, she slipped it onto her left shoulder. Walking out of the room, she started down the stairs.

(I think he makes a good german:)
"Zat is zee point of a safe house," Doc said and followed her down the stairs as his moment of sanity faded away, "I once heard voices but I shtabbed zem vith q-tips until zey left. Now I see people."

Mustang smiled and laughed a little then spun around as Kyro cried out. A hand had shot through the board and grabbed his ankle. Pulling his leg back through the board, he yelled as a zombie bit down on his leg. Mustang ran up the steps and put her gun to his head.
"Im sorry," she said before shooting him.
Kyro slumped over dead and the zombie below them was moaning. Mustang quickly burshed past Doc and ran down the stairs.
"Vhat fun!" Doc laughed and opened an apothecary satchel full of grenades. He took two out and removed the pins with his beak before throwing them down and into the cracked floor boards before following Mustang down the rest of the way.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus