Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Mustang sighed with relief then rolled her eyes and stood back up. Picking up Keera while she did.
"Okay get up mr. Overdramatic," she ordered.
A shuffling sound was heard from behind her and she spun around. Whipping out her gun, she fired six or seven times repeatedly. Its head was hardly there anymore and it fell backwards.
"No, my head..." he groaned and collapsed as visions flashed in front of his eyes... "M-my name... I remember it... All of it..."

Mustang frowned again and knelt next to him. Putting Keera down between the two in order to protect her.
"Okay Doc just hold on a sec. Theres a safehouse close by. We cant sit here or we'll both be in trouble," she said gently and comforting. Something she didnt know she even had.
Putting Keera in her backpack but to where she could sit on top but safely. Putting Doc's arm around her shoulder, she helped him up mostly herself. Almost dragging him towards the safehouse, she could hear shuffling all around them. Moaning and groaning, she couldnt hear where they were coming from. Seeing the safehouse in sight, she groaned quietly when she head the shuffling speeding up and could tell a couple of zombies were behind them.
Making it to the safehose door, she helped Doc onto the first couple of steps then let Keera out of her pack and told her to run down them.
Lighting a stick of tnt, she threw it out the door at the zombies then slammed the trapdoor shut. Breathing heavily, she helped Doc the rest of the way down then opened the door and let them both inside. Shutting the door quickly behind her, she locked it and took her mask off.
Doc passed out from the severe pain surging through his head and for the first time in three years, slept.

Taking off Keera's mask, she put it down and was still trieing to catch her breathe. Crawling over to Doc, she took his mask off not minding his holed up face at all. Taking off her coat, she put it over him and let him sleep.
Taking the sleeves off her shoulders, she winced at the purple/black teethmarks on her shoulder. They were starting to hurt like hell now and she simply held her shoulder and leaned against the hard packed dirt wall.
Doc suddenly sat up, breathing hard and held his head in his hands. Keera slowly walked up to him and stood on his lap, letting out a concerned growl. Doc's breathing soon slowed to normal and he looked up, "I know my name... Es ist James Vendet," he muttered, looking at Mustang.

Mustang crawled over to Doc and sat next to him but facing him. "I think thats a good name but i think i'll stick with Doc," she said offering a small smile.
Still holding her shoulder, she looked at him concerned.
"Are you ok now? You had me worried," she admitted.
The new spark in his eyes slowly faded. He still looked surprisingly lucid but less so than before, "Yes, I vill be fine," he smirked up at her but it was still hard to tell, "Zee Doctor had you vorried?!"

Mustang smiled and softly laughed. "Yes Doc. You had me worried," she said with an eye roll and got up. Going over and sitting on the bed, she checked out the bruise again to make sure there werent any unsual veins or greeness around it. She was lucky and hadnt been infected by his bite.
"Well we will continue after i get some rest cause your heavier than you seem," she teased.
"Yes, I have very thick bones," Doc stood and looked in the mirror, "I almost look more like zee zombies zan zey do. If only I could trick zem," he laughed.

Mustang smiled and laughed softly. "If only Doc. We would pretty much be home free then," she replied before pulling her sleeves back onto her shoulders. Laying back in the bed, she put her hands behind her head.
"So you remembering everything now?" she asked.
"I did. I dreamed it, all of it, but t's gone now. I remember my name and the fallout, but nothing more."

Mustang looked over at him then nodded. "Well James "Doc" Vendet, its nice to be with you right now. I would've never been able to make this trip on my own," she said.
Looking back at the ceiling, she closed her eyes and started to fall asleep.
"Vell, you could have not killed your first mate for no reason," he suggested, "And brought him vith you."

Looking back up at him sleepily, she smirked. "Thats why i brought two people and made sure the second wasnt one to die easily," Mustang explained.
Stretching out on the bed, she closed her eyes again.
"I'm not exactly vun to live easily eizer," he smirked and put his gas mask back on and pet Keera who nuzzled up to his chest.

"Well you've done a pretty good damn job of staying alive so far. But if you happen to die along the way..well that will just be unfortunate," Mustang replied and smirked a little.
Back to her normal captain self, she threw out all the girly emotions and flipped over. She was gonna get some sleep before they moved on.
"Indeed it vould. Gute nacht mein captein."

"Nacht Doc," Mustang replied.
Falling asleep several minutes later, she dreamed of Doc being in pain. Then her dragging him to the safe house but not soon enough before the zombies attacked them. Waking up with a jolt a few hours later, she sat up and winced at the dull but throbbing pain her shoulder.
Doc didn't sleep again but was treating her shoulder, "I am a real doctor, but I am also space vizard, yah."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus