Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Mustang raised an eyebrow then laughed a little. "A space wizard? Where did you get that one?" she asked with a smile.
Her shoulder was starting to feel much better now and she relaxed a bit. Grabbing her coat, she put it in her lap and waited for Doc to be through. They had to get moving soon, the underground town wasnt far away now but she had to make sure he wasnt going to have another break down.
"Because I can wondrous magics," he whispered and out of a pocket he pulled a mug, the same one he had had on top of the building, or one that looked the same at least.

Ok so Mustang had to admit that, that was pretty awesome. "How did you do that?" she asked bewildered. Taking his pocket, she looked inside to see if he just carried a supply of those mugs everywhere.
"I am a space vizard, real and true," he said. He had of course simply found a box of them in the back of the alleyway and took a few with him. He always carried a canteen with him, mostly for Keera if not himself and he had used it to fill the first mug and mixed it with an instant koolaide pouch he had found in the box.

Mustang sat back and looked at him then rolled her eyes. "I dont know how your doing that but there is no way thats magic," she replied with a small smile.
Getting off the bed, she slipped on her coat and strapped her holsters on. Then looking back at Doc, she paused.
"We can make it through to the underground town but i gotta make sure you wont have another sanity attack," she said and sat next to him.
"Of course no mein captein," he chuckled and strapped Keera's mask back on. She didn't struggle against it this time but still whined persistently.

"Alright good cause i'll leave you there next time," Mustang said back to her old captain self.
Grabbing her pack, she changed the air filters in her mask before placing it on. She replaced Keera's too so she could breathe better. Opening the door, she headed up the stairs and looked around. Then darting across the street, she climbed up a metal ladder. From here they would take the buildings. At this point, there were planks of would connect each building rooftop to another.
"Vhat wonderbar joy! Acrobatics!" he said as he walked backwards across one of the planks.

Mustang heard a creaking sound and thought of it breaking. "Doc be careful. These things arent the most reliable," she said.
Getting on the plank, she edged across and finally made it to the other side without falling. She heard some groaning below them and she looked over the side of the building. Instead of it being a zombie, it was a man with a mask on. It looked like he fell from somewhere but she could hear shuffling close by. Making a last second desicion, she hooked a steel rope up on the side of the building.
"When i say pull, start pulling that guy up," she ordered Doc.
Then grabbing the rope, she slid down and landed with a loud, echoing clank on the cement. Quickly tieing the rope around the man securely, she looked to her right side as a zombie just turned the corner.
Another two or three was behind it and on the other side a few more were headed their way. "Pull!" she yelled up at Doc. Taking out her guns, she fired repeatedly in both directions. Slowing them down as much as she could she forgot her pack and ammo on the rooftop. The blood drained from her face as she realized she would have to fight them without weapons.
Doc pulled the man up very quickly and then yelled down to her, "Mein captein, I have a delivery for zee zombies, vould you mind getting it to zem?" he said and threw the rope back down to her as well as a yellow painted grenade with a smiley face on it and a post it note that said "To whom it may concern."

Mustang smirked and held onto the grenade tightly before starting to climb up the rope. Halfway up, she wrapped it around her waist tightly then pulled the pin and tossed the grenade down into the mob of zombies. Finally she proceeded to climb the rest of the way up and slipped a little as the grenade went off. Getting to the top, she crawled over the ledge and stopped to take a breather.
"Thanks Doc," she breathed out.
Going over to the man, she checked for any serious injuries but there were none. He was well muscled and tall too with brown choppy short cut hair. He mustve hit his head when he fell. Well now they had to drag a injured man with them.
Doc lifted him into a fireman's carry with ease, "Vould you mind getting Keera?" he asked, motioning to the fox who was cowering at the sound of the explosion as her pressed forwards, "Did zey get my message?"

"Loud and clear," Mustang replied, picking up Keera and holding her comfortingly.
Petting her softly, she walked across the next plank and paused as a cracking sound echoed around. Setting Keera down on the plank, she pointed toward the rooftop and nudged her gently forwards. The plank was wide enough for Keera to walk safely to the other side.
When she was there, Mustang bent down and took out some duct tape which always worked. Wrapping the whole roll securely aroud the plank's middle, she walked across the rest of the way.
Doc followed her across, taking long steps to avoid any unnecessary weight on the weak points.

"Duct tape. Never looses its touch," Mustang said as he made it across.
Picking up Keera again, she walked across another plank. They did this for a couple of hours until a little beam of light came into view. Pausing, she took out her guns and reloaded them while they were here.
"Dont threaten them in any manner. Stay quiet and let me do the talking. With your insanity, we could both be in trouble," she muttered the last part.
Walking up to the light, it was a candle covered by a glass vase. There was a door inside a brick dome like thing. Knocking on the door, it opened suddenly and in a flash there was a knife to her throat. But she also had her gun to the side of his head.
Chuckling, he put the knife back and she did the same with her gun.
"Who are you?" he asked.
"None of your business. I came for my brother, Collins Carver," she replied.
"Oh? Well come in. You must stay for a couple of days. No need to be in a hurry," he said.
Doc followed, "Zis man is injured, he requires medical assistance from somebody who is... Not me," he laughed.

The man looked over at Mustang. "Hes insane dont mind his laughing. But the man he is holding does need help," she said.
He nodded led them down several flights over stairs till they reach a steel door with rubber seals. Opening it, he led them inside and a long tunnel led them into a tavern. Taking off their gas masks, lots of men and a couple of women milled around inside. Then Mustang saw her brother and ran up to him. After tapping on him and him recognizing her, he hugged her tightly and picked her up off the ground.
A man cane over and took the unconcious guy from Doc.
"Es ist a shame all zese people are alive," Doc sighed as held Keera now.

Two women walked past Doc and one whispered to the other. "What a freak," she said. Mustang was walking over with her brother and she heard. Balling her hand into a fist, she punched her hard enough to knock her down.
"Leave him alone," she said.
Everyone was looking now but Mustang ignored them and walked back over to Doc. "Ignore them. These people havent been out there in a while," she said with a shrug.
Then she motioned for Doc to come meet her brother.
"Vhy vould I care. If I simply take my mask off zey vould surely be quiet," he laughed and took the mug out of his pocket again and followed her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus