Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

(That was indeed:D Sad ending though)
Keera (played by EonRising)

Poor Keera, but Doc lives again because I don't kill my characters that are fun to use :P

HAHA yes! Doc is an amazingly insane characterXD

"More! More! Okay, a little less"

Lol that was funnyXP You make good insane characters

No, I'm good at copying Alexius, Treyarch and Activision. I tried combining Dr. Richtofen (CoD Zombies) and Zee Captain (Romantically Apocalyptic). A lot of what Doc said is from Richtofen... I'm not that original.

Lol i thought you were very good at being insane even if its not original:D

Vhy sank you very much my friend.
I actually do a pretty good Russian and German accent.

i would assume so if you could keep Doc going like that. I wouldve probably forgotten at some point lol

That I'm not German? Or that he is German?

That you do a pretty good german accent lol I took german last year in highschool

Vhy do you take German? It's somewhat useless in America... Very useless in America. I take Spanish and Latin is required this year for us.

We dont have requirements on a certain language so i chose one that i was intrested on. Im taking latin in elventh and twelveth grade though

I'd be interested in Russian if they had it, but my dad is making me take Spanish.

I think spanish is used too much and my parents hate that i decided not to take it but if im going to take a language i want it to be something im intrested in at least
Russian would be awesome to take! I think my school actually has russian as a language

It's almost necesary to know though, there's so many mexicans in America now.
And my school only offers Spanish and French.

yea thats what my parents keep saying and i just shrug it off. My school offers spanish, german, french, latin, maybe russian, and theres one more but i cant think of it

They aren't wrong.
My school is a public charter school, so it doesn't offer a variety of classes.

yea but im more of the layed back type and as far as im concerned i have the rest of my life to learn it. Im not gonna do something in school and ruin the fun of school besides i've got several friend who are taking it..genuis's i tell you. They have like a 5.0 gpa average and i have a 3.077 literally. My friends make one 89 and they freak out like its the end of their life Lol

I'm pretty similar... Although the highest GPA we can get is a 4.0. The only class I got an A in was history, I had one B (biology) and everything else was a C. IDK how my sophomore year is gonna go :(

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus