Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Characters of Pride

Roy Mullen (played by KansasVenomoth)

Out of all the characters you've made, which of them are you most proud of?

So, far I've got a lot of pride with Roy Mullen. I actually put some effort into creating him, putting actual thought in his backstory, biography, among many other things. Unlike my other characters, Roy has a nice, enjoyable bio to read through. While I've had a lot of pride creating this character, I have yet to actually use him, lmao.
Asroc

Merak
Jota
Asroc

Are some of the ones I am proud of.
Narantuyaa
Rhene
Elona

In that order. Others I am varyingoing levels of pleased or proud with/of.

For nara is her story, site, herself as a character and things she has done. I have put a ton of work into her and making her as authentic as possible

For Rhene it is the detail work I put into her ability and just how she is as a character with the help of my friend zhi

For Elona it is how far she has come as a character
Ember Kainsdottir (played by DarkonDreams)

Ember is probably one of my more detailed characters followed by Silja. I put quite a bit of time into them both and am pretty proud with the end result :).
These are all wonderful ☺️
I'm pretty proud of Johann! He started as a thinly-veiled attempt at expressing my disdain at other RPers (I was going through a rough patch), and then he evolved into his own fully-fledged character.

He's even got a wife and kids. That's pretty successful for a grumpy curmudgeon.
Liz, Jessebelle, and Storm.

Liz because I love how I developed her character through her RP's to make her the character she is now.

Jessebelle because I believe she is the most complicated character I have. Her profile is one of the most put together I have with the headers and the pictures, and that makes me really proud. Another thing I'm super proud about is her backstory. I can't believe I actually came up with it every time I re-read it.

and lastly Storm because she is one of my most favorite characters who has survived all the times of me being bored. 'Cause when I get bored I start deleting characters that I barely use and start making new characters to replace them.
Merin (played by Warlocke)

Merin, by far for me.

He began with me just needing to do something a bit different, and going through a period where I felt like giving up, both just rp/online interactions and writing as well as just life in general. Writing him really did me a lot of good. He wasn't going to be a serious character at first, he was suppose to be a comical charming sort of character I just threw into situations for antics, but he started developing into more than that, the more bits of his personality, abilities and past I started piecing together.

I decided to write some of his history for Nanowrimo, and the more I wrote, the more I wanted to write him. He's possibly the only character I could just pick up and rp at any time, and not have to be 'in the mood' like I am with other characters. It's also made me a little protective/possessive of him, just because the character is -that- important to me. I've written him for nanowrimo three years in a row, and gone above and beyond the minimal requirements by far each time, so he has about 300k wordcount in written backstory just from that.

He's got his aspects that are rather dark and sad, but for the most part he is a really uplifting character to play. Also playing him forced me to branch out and write a lot more of my setting I wrote him into, and expand on the magic system as well. A lot of thought has gone into his abilities and skills, and I've had to broaden my horizons and become familiar enough with things he knows so I can rp it in a believable fashion.
Aria Aldor (played by SarietheFae)

seems to be a well liked character here on RPR but she would not bee a character with out playing the other characters that came before her. there all very detailed but also around along time. something weird about having characters in play for so long they could vote IRL
Thaddeus Franke (played by Banshee)

This guy, and Nazli as well as Morgan. I love them all and I can't choose between them. That being said, Morgan is the only one that I've done a decent chunk of roleplaying with. That's not necessarily a measurement of which one I like the most, however. It just turned out that way.
Hmm... Well, I'm actually proud of all of my characters so far. But if I had to choose a couple? It's a tie between Creatia and Lexi: Creatia because of her backstory, and how she's adaptable to almost any setting she falls into, and Lexi because her lore is so intense, and it all started from a simple idea. She's also my longest running character, so there's that.

But I would also have to add Nielle and Maxwell as two that I'm proud of. Not only are they both my first two standalone male characters, but one is a niche character that I've grown rather fond of (despite me, y'know, barely finishing his profile yet), and the other has a more depressing, deep, and lengthy backstory that I never imagined would come out of me.
Roy Mullen (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Hmm... Well, I'm actually proud of all of my characters so far. But if I had to choose a couple? It's a tie between Creatia and Lexi: Creatia because of her backstory, and how she's adaptable to almost any setting she falls into, and Lexi because her lore is so intense, and it all started from a simple idea. She's also my longest running character, so there's that.

But I would also have to add Nielle and Maxwell as two that I'm proud of. Not only are they both my first two standalone male characters, but one is a niche character that I've grown rather fond of (despite me, y'know, barely finishing his profile yet), and the other has a more depressing, deep, and lengthy backstory that I never imagined would come out of me.

I'd probably have to throw Erika and possibly Rose up there, too. They're my first standalone females that I've actually enjoyed using and developing as I've played them.
Thus far, unfortunately, none of them. I do have my IRL characters I toy with and, out of those, I'd probably chose Diane. I adore her to pieces!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Characters of Pride

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus