Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

"I wrote a song Vidia I want to know if you want to hear it after you know later I'll be fine" Miles was a little red
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia's blush was beginning to fade, and she smiled cheerfully. "I'd love to!" She replied, excited to hear his song.
Liam Fox (played by Lone_Otaku)

Walking into the classroom, a huge grin on his face and all eyes in him, Liam stared around the classroom, trying to find a seat. Sighing out his excitement, Liam sat in the first one that he noticed empty, looking at the board and scooting up towards the desk, sitting his binder on the desk and opening it.

Vidia noticed Liam, he didn't seem familiar, so she guessed he was new. To be completely honest, she was quite intimidated by his confidence. But he seemed like a nice guy, and she vowed she would stop being so damn shy this year.

Gathering her confidence, she walked up to his desk, "I really like your style!" She said, smiling a little. "Are you new here?" She asked.

Liam turned and nodded, "Yep, thirteen, skipped a few grades, they just transferred me." His voice was slightly pitchy but still deeper than most his age, it had a weird growl to it, though barely noticable. He hummed as he turned back to the Calculus problems in front of him, a slightly less face-splitting grin on his face.
Miles pursued Vidia and thought the kid was full of himself but you never know till you meet 'em "Hi, I'm Miles and this is Vidia" he said Reaching out for a handshake "you look a little young to be here....wait a sec you are,aorry about that" Miles pulled his hand back and scratched his cheek he used Vidia as an arm rest.

He shook Miles' hand before he could pull it back, the highschooler's hand dwarfing his. He responded, "Liam Fox," Strangely enough, the both was left handed. Liam, yes, was a child prodigy, but really hoped that people wouldn't think he was pretentious, and unfortunately, never expected it. He did care about his image and who labeled him as what, but not so much to change himself for them.

"Only thirteen? Wow!" She said surprised, looking up at Miles before back to Liam with a smile.

"I knew you looked young, but I would've never guessed thirteen." She laughed a little before sticking her hand out.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( I have no way to reply to this rp :( )
"Hey a little tip...the ladies love smart guys so you're in the lead little bud" He smiled and roughed Vidia's hair making it messy

(Just walk into class :P)

"It's true." She said, smiling a little before he messed up her hair, she fixed it, nearly perfect with her fingers, giggling a little, before standing on the tips of her toes, messing up Mile's hair as payback.

Liam chuckled as he accepted Vidia's hand, although slightly offended by the nickname, he made no objection. He turned back to the paper, pulling some earbuds from his pocket.

Liam had a varied interest in music, some pop, artists like The Weeknd and Bruno Mars. Metal, Avenged Sevenfold, FFDP and Three Days Grace. Rap, Eminem, strangely NWA and West Coast, nineties rappers. As well as a lot of Dubstep artists and J-rock artists as well.
"Ha jokes on you babe that's my signature look" He posed as a super model

((I'm out, phone's 'bout dead))
Miles stole Vidia back to his desk and onto his lap "so drama again this year huh"

((Alrighty!))

Vidia noticed him pull out his earbuds, guessing he just wanted to be left alone.

She turned toward Miles, laughing at his pose before kissing him on the lips. It was in front of a lot of people, and generally people got mad at things like that, but she didn't really care. She mentally apologised to anyone that was paying any attention.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( night y'all )

Vidia sat there, a little awkwardly, she pulled a book up, hiding her blush.

"YeP." She replied awkwardly.
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

"It was great and yours?" She asked Zion as they walked to 2nd period. She walked into class and noticed Luna, Vidia, miles, And Alex....Her brother. She still felt uneasy when ever Zion and Alex were in the same classrooms. She sat down at a empty desk at the back of the classroom since all the other seats in front were filled. She smiled at Zion.
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex saw Vid Kiss miles on the lips He shook his head and grinned at miles. Then turned his attention to Luna as he sat closer to her. Admiring her wavy hair.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus