Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

"My noisey little brother" He said pushing Ritchard around
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Oh." She said, giggling a little before sticking her hand out.

"I'm Vidia, Mile's girlfriend." She said, smiling cheerfullly.
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth)

As the class dragged on, Axl was getting his work done, or at least trying to get his work finished. Math was by far his weakest subject, so he generally took longer to get his assignments done. He could be heard humming along to Sweet Child O' Mine, a song he's been working on covering with his band. As he got his work finished, he was doodling various logos, including that of various sports. His notebook was chock full of random doodles, most were poorly drawn. How much longer before the bell rings? I think I'm gonna die...

After awhile, the bell for 2nd period rang, meaning they all had missed first period.

"...Wait... Isn't that the 2nd period bell..?" She asked, watching as all the students exited their classes, blankly.

"Thank the heavens." Axl smiled as he collected his stuff, heading out for his next class.

Vidia, stared blankly for a second, she just stood there, awkwardly.

Noticing the girl from earlier, he went to say hey. "Hey...Vidia, right?"
Ritchard (played anonymously)

"I don't want to know you" Ritchard said snickering. He rushed to second period
"Well he's an asshole and adopted...so wanna go to the guitar store with me I need new strings and an amp" He said getting embarrassed "hold a sec" Miles picked up his science book and chucked it at Ritchard. Miles started running towards him.

Vidia, felt a little offended by Ritchard. She was pretty sensitive, but she didn't like showing it. She just stood there, awkwardly, a little upset.

But nonetheless, she shook it off and put on a smile. "Yep. Hey Axl!" She replied, before nodding at Miles. "I'd love to." She replied, looking up at Miles.

"...That was some throw from that guy." Axl laughed a little, "This school is certainly livelier than my old school to say the least." He smiled at her, "It's just about second period, isn't it?"

Vidia smiled a little. "Yeah.." She said with a sigh, laughing awkwardly. "I was so distracted, I completely missed 2nd period." She scratched the back of her neck.

"Heh. So, I guess I'm not the only one who's losing their mind then, eh?" Axl replied with a slight chuckle, "Um...what time does the final bell ring anyways?"
Miles was pinning Ritchard down and a string of spit was about to land on Ritchards forehead and Miles pulled it up and made it land on his face.

Ritchard screamed and bit Miles on his forearm making him let guy and punched him in the groin. (Ahh brotherly love)

"Um....are they always like this, Vidia?" Axl asked, staring at the two with much confusion in his face.

Vidia giggled a bit. "I guess not." She replied with a wink.

"Well, school lets out at about 2:30." She said, before seeing Miles pin down Ritchard. She couldn't help but laugh as the brothers wrestled.

Vidia shrugged at Axl "This is the first time i'm meeting his brother." She replied with a laugh.

"I suppose this entire town's a bit more lively than Wichita was." Axl replied with a laugh, "I think I'll enjoy this place."

Ritchard grabbed Miles's science book and hit him on the side of the head with the spine of the book....he knocked him out!!!!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus