Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Alex (played anonymously)

(sorry luna for being late been busy)
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion sat down next to Lilly, he looked over to the side seeing Vidia with a book covering her face, he raised an eyebrow, "Okay then." He muttered to himself, looking down at his feet with a dorky smile.

"My summer was alright, boring, but alright." He finally answered, looking up at Lilly
"This is starting to look like a family reunion" Miles pointed at Lilly,Alex,Luna,and Zion too.
"Where is the teacher he's awefully late ain't he" Miles said to Vidia
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Yeah." She replied, laughing a little as she moved the book from her face, realizing it probably looked a little weird.
"What book is that?" He asked taking the book away from her hands
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly smiled "Hmm well it seems you had a relaxed Summer. Lucky you"

Lilly noticed Vid had a book covering her face. She glanced at Zion and immediately blushing just slightly. Her hair quickly covered her blushing but also covered her Bright Blue eyes.

Vidia shrugged, handing him the book, she wasn't really paying attention to what book she had picked up, she just chose any random book.

Zion hummed in thought, "Why do you say that?" He asked, looking at her, resting his cheek in his palm, smiling faintly.
Liam Fox (played by Lone_Otaku)

He stuck the headphone jack into his phone and tapped it once, twice, scrolled and tapped again. Orchestrated music rung in his ears in a mixture of wind and string instruments. He continued on his work, although he didn't, Liam thought he needed more practice on Integral Calculus equations. He nodded his head to the drum beat in the back of the slowly crescendo-ing of the string and wind instruments.
Ivanna Reese (played by Crystalflame)

((new person))

Ivanna ran into her class late. She forgot to set her alarm and didn't have any time for anything. She was in a blue dress as she walked into her class. Even though she had been in the school for years, she didn't know anyone. She walked to a few in the back of the room and sat down after pulling out art supplies and music sheets from her backpack.
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

"Well I went camping with my brother at the woods......But when we got back I think one of us forgot to close the door and There was a stinky skunk in the house....so yeah" She giggled and added on. "Alex got skunked for trying to get the skunk out the house"
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( its okay )
Luna was sitting on her at her desk watching everything that was going on and felt bored. She glanced at Alex and then look straight forward.

Zion laughed a little, "Damn, that sucks." He replied, tapping his fingers lightly against his desk as he waited for class to begin.

Ivanna finishes her stuff and gets up walking to the front of the class and sets a paper down before sitting on the desk and looking at everyone.

Vidia notices Ivanna and gets up walking toward her. She looked extremely familiar like she'd seen her before last year, but had never talked to her. She wasn't sure.

"Hey" Vidia said in a cheerful tone, in attempt at being friendly. "Are you new to this school?" She asked, trying to pinpoint why she looked familiar.

She shook her head. "n-no. I just stay to myself a lot" she was surprised anyone was talking to her. She gave a small smile and walked back to her desk.
"Goddamn teachers at this school are always late...hold move Vi" he was motioning to get off to Vidia. He was going to act
Liam Fox (played by Lone_Otaku)

Liam looked up at Miles, then returned to his paper to finish. Soon he had, looking around expectantly for the teacher. He sighed, pulling his earbuds from his ears.

Vidia wrote:
Vidia notices Ivanna and gets up walking toward her. She looked extremely familiar like she'd seen her before last year, but had never talked to her. She wasn't sure.

"Hey" Vidia said in a cheerful tone, in attempt at being friendly. "Are you new to this school?" She asked, trying to pinpoint why she looked familiar.

She shook her head. "n-no. I just stay to myself a lot" she was surprised anyone was talking to her. She gave a small smile and walked back to her desk.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus