Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Wow, amazing!" She replied smiling.

"Alright, see ya!" She replied, with a wave.
"So Vi are you free after school today?" Miles said getting a little red "Do you still have the bracelet from our first date? I do" Miles whipped out the Black Bracelet he got a year ago

Vidia smiled a little, "I'm not doing anything today." She replied, before holding up her arm, which had her white bracelet attached. "Of course." She replied, smiling. She had never even taken the bracelet off.
Miles smiled and went for a kiss not noticing his little brother there.
Alex (played anonymously)

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEE-*

Alex threw the alarm clock. Finally The alarm clock decided to shut up. He made a attempt to go back sleep but of course fails. He sat up and looked at his calendar. His eyes widened remembering it was First back to school day. He quickly got up noticing he was late. He slid his clothes on quickly, Grabbed his backpack and ran to school.

After a few minutes he arrived panting and his face red from the running. He walked into the school and noticed a bunch of familiar faces. He called out "Hey guys!" He walked up to them forgetting about his messy hair. A the first thing he noticed was Luna...He smiled brightly...........He sure did miss her over the summer.
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly was already at school before anyone else was. She wondered around the school and Found the library. She smiled and entered.

She took a deep breath getting the scent of old books. She walked around the library and stopped right at the spot where Zion and her sat on the first day. She slightly blushed kinda excited to see her friends again. She walked out the library, Softly humming as she wondered around the Hallways again.
Ritchard (played anonymously)

"Miles Ritchard Ramirez what are you doing!!! Mama will beat you till you can't breathe." He was red while yelling at his brother
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna smiled at Miles and Vidia. "whats wrong with Black Veil Brides?" She asked when Miles pointed out her shirt. She looked around the hallway and smiled a bit. She turned around when she heard someone yell and smiled when she saw it was Alex.

Vidia was about to kiss him back until she noticed his brother.

"Um... Miles..?" She said, looking toward his brother
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion woke up, immediately turning toward his clock, noticing he was late. He shrugged, getting ready slowly, throwing on a gray hoodie and jeans, before grabbing his bag and walking out the door. Zion lazily dragged his bag across the concrete as he walked slowly to school.

Finally, he got there. He was actually pretty excited to see Lilly and a few of his friends, but that was all. He finally picked up his bag, throwing it over his shoulder, walking toward the library, but stopped when he saw Lilly wandering the halls. smiling softly when he saw her.

He walked up to her with his usual dorky smile. "Heyyy Lilly." He said awkwardly, pointing finger guns at her.
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth)

Ugh... I hate math, oh well. I suppose I might as well get over with it... Axl sighed, setting his instrument to the side, getting his notebooks out, which are also Guns N' Roses themed. "Maybe after class I'll go to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty? ...Nah, I've got Earth science to attend later..."
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

She turned around, Her eyes immediately filled with joy seeing Zion.

"Hi Zoin!" She walked up to him and gave him a hug. She smiled and let go of him, Her cheeks a little rosy and her hair wasn't covering her eyes like it used to.

( where did Alex go? XD )
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex walked up to his old friends Miles, Vidia, and Luna.

"Hey guys!" He smiled.

He put his arm around Luna slightly blushing. His eyes seemed more lighter blue. He noticed Luna has gotten more taller he grinned. "I guess we have to deal with a giant crab now" He smiled at Luna.

Luna Smiles at Alex and fixed his messy hair before he put his arm around her. She blushed a little when he did put his arm around her. "Hey don't hold is against me i was bored that day" She said and pouted before giggling. She put her head on Alex's shoulder.

Vidia smiled at Alex.

"Hey Alex!" She replied, smiling happily at him.
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion hugged her back, "How was your summer?" He asked, his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.
(Sorry more hospital shit)
"Hey assface" Miles said punching his brother playfully Miles kissed Vidia on the lips and said "Hola Hermana!!" To Alex smiling and going for a manly bro hug

(It's okay. Wba!)

Vidia kissed back blushing slightly.

"Who is that?" She asked with a smile, pointing toward his brother, she guessed he was related to him, but wasn't sure.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus