Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Ritchard (played anonymously)

"Oh my god.." Ritchard stood up and was petrified
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth)

"...Um, should we go help them or something?" Axl stared, still completely unsure of what just happened. "I mean, I could drive him up to a hospital if needed..."
Miles twitched and got up and looked at Ritchard, Miles picked him up and body slammed him on the ground laughing hysterically

"Perhaps that was an overreaction on my part." Axl sighed, "Siblings, huh? I'm glad my sister and I never got that violent..."
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia was about to answer before she noticed Miles laying on the ground, she gasped a little, angry before he got up. She sighed relieved.

Vidia walked up to miles, wrapping her arms around his stomach, gently pulling him away. "Geez stop picking on each other." She said with a laugh.
Miles limped towards Axl with Vidia around his waist. He smiled and spoke in an Axl Rose impression "Sweet Sibling of Miiiiine!!" He laughed and stuck his hand out to Vidia so they can walk to Drama class

"...That wasn't a bad impression there, man." Axl laughed, waving as he started to head for his next period, Earth science, a subject he actually knew about.

Vidia took his hand before waving to Axl, smiling "See ya!" She called out to him, as she began to walk to their next class.
Miles grabbed Vidia's waist and asked her "Were you worried for me?" He kissed Vidia on the cheek having to almost bend over
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna watched everything a little shocked as she waited for Alex to reply. She gasped a little when they all missed First period but then again shook it off. She looked at Alex.

Vidia, blushed a little, looking up at him shyly.

"Of course I was." She replied, in a shy tone.
"Well maybe we can....(whispered something that uselesscatt will interpret)" He smiled and sat down next to Vidia in drama class

Vidia blushed deeply when she heard him, stopping for a second, before continuing to walk to class.

Vidia sat next to Miles, looking like a tomato.
Miles was smiling and Proud of himself "So what doya say darling" He winked at her jokingly

Vidia pushed im playfully, "Shhhhh." She said shyly, still blushing. She hummed, embarrassed.
"We'll see after the Guitar store then?" He said tickling her side

Vidia nodded slightly, before shrieking in laughter when he tickled her side, "Miles!" She yelled, laughing loudly, she was always extremely ticklish.
"I lov.....Like that you're ticklish I don't think I've ever learned that" he was red and stumbling in his words.
Liam Fox (played by Lone_Otaku)

((Old player, new and underdeveloped character))

Prodigal talent and ubiquitous energy never went well together, for normal people at least, though the mixture actually reacted in an explosion of emotion in this underage boy. Unprepared for the extreme forwarding of grades in his school system, Liam almost cartwheeled about the halls in excitement. He skipped four grades, leaving him younger and way shorter than the students attending his highschool.

He shook in anticipation and anxiousness as he walked to his class, arriving late due to the transfer process of the system. Liam peered around, taking note of each student in the halls, he wore a navy blue polo shirt and black tinted jeans as well as Converse sneakers. He stood out, thought wasn't that obvious?

((Reply times will be in coordination with school schedule, as well as erratic after school and on weekends.))

(Welcome, welcome!)

Vidia blushed a little, sitting back up straight in her seat, still smiling as she recovered from his tickle attack.

"I am SUPER ticklish!" She half-yelled, looking at Miles, attempting to hide her side from him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus