Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly smiled and sighed "This teacher.........is so late...." She looked around kinda bored. She took out a piece of line paper and pencil from her backpack and just started drawing, She glanced at Zion and kept on drawing.
"Watch this Vidia" He got up and did a somersault. He got up and said "Impressive right?" He was looking at Vidia smiling.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna watched everyone slightly bored. "well then this teacher might as well be fired by tomorrow" She thought. She had the feeling she wanted to watch a horror a movie so she pulled out her phone and ear buds, She clicked on netflix as she put her ear buds in her ear and looked for a horror movie to watched. She found one and started watching it secretly.
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex leaned to Luna and gave just a secret kiss on her cheek,
Then looked at what she was watch scooting a little more closer.
"Man this teacher is gonna get fired for being so late in class."
He thought to himself while watching the movie with Luna.

She jumped a little when Alex kissed her on cheek and then started blushing. She smiled as she watched him scoot a little closer to her. She took out one ear bud and put in Alex's ear. She went back to watching the horror movie.
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Oh, really?" She replied, a bit surprised before sticking a hand out, "Well my names Vidia..." She trailed off after hearing Miles, and turned around to watch him. She flinched a little while he performed the somersault, as the class was so small, she thought he was going to hurt himself.

She laughed when she realized he was fine and walked toward him. "Geez, you're going to end up getting yourself hurt and in trouble." She said, crossing her arms with a slight laugh.

Finally, the teacher arrived. "Sorry i'm late class, it's been a very tight schedule." He called out, walking toward the front of the room, before clapping his hands together with a slight sigh. "Everyone get to your seats."
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion slightly nudged Lilly, before peaking at her paper.

"What are you drawing?" He asked, looking over her paper.
Ivanna Reese (played by Crystalflame)

Vidia wrote:
"Oh, really?" She replied, a bit surprised before sticking a hand out, "Well my names Vidia..." She trailed off after hearing Miles, and turned around to watch him. She flinched a little while he performed the somersault, as the class was so small, she thought he was going to hurt himself.

She laughed when she realized he was fine and walked toward him. "Geez, you're going to end up getting yourself hurt and in trouble." She said, crossing her arms with a slight laugh.

Finally, the teacher arrived. "Sorry i'm late class, it's been a very tight schedule." He called out, walking toward the front of the room, before clapping his hands together with a slight sigh. "Everyone get to your seats."

Ivanna went to shake her hand but the teacher came in. She went to her seat and listens to the teacher
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly smiled and showed him. It looked just like Zion. She only smiled "I tried my best." She slightly blushed, Before turnig her attention to the teacher.
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex nudged Luna slightly so then she would pay attention to class. He looked up looking at the teacher.

She looked at him and pouted. She honestly didn't want to pay attention.
Liam Fox (played by Lone_Otaku)

Liam let out a quiet, "Yes, finally!" As the teacher announced himself, grinning and adjusting his collar. He swept his stray bangs out of his face and grinned, the boy looked around, his excitement bubbling once more.
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion was a bit surprised, taken aback, he smiles gratefully. "Wow, Lilly thats amazing." He compliments, admiring the drawing.
"I could never hurt my self" he said before getting into his seat when the teacher bursted into the room
((I forgot this existed.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » H o r m o n e s

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus