Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Ekon (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

"Yeah, yeah." He says, grabbing his phone, calling Noe.
He picks up on the first ring.
"Yo." He says, muffled.
"Noe, where are you?" He asks him, annoyed.
"Oh, right. Sorry, I was eating Taco Bell." He says, in between bites of a soft taco.
Ekon groans and face palms.
"Your lucky you aren't fired by now, you lazy bum." He says.
"Hey, I can pilot a helicopter and I'm only sixteen! You should be lucky to have me."
"Whatever, get over here."
"Aight. I'm coming boss man."
He hangs up and Ekon looks at the two girls.
"What a pain.." He says, shaking his head.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean smacks Ekon upside the head. "What took you so long slowpoke?" She asked as she wiped the blood off her bat. She looked at Lila. "My name's Jean. What's yours?"
Lila (played anonymously)

"taco Bell??!! Where the hell is this ace your wanting to take me to?! It almost sounds like there's a whole other society that hasn't been touched by the undead twits!!"

She says staring at ekon in disbelief. That is, until she hears the door slam shut. her head snaps in that direction to see an injured man. Her eyes widen as she runs over to him and kneels down, pressing her hand against his wound with her burned hands from the building she had just escaped.

"This is all I can do..."

She says before looking back at Jean.

"It's Lila..."

"Ow! Rude!" He exclaims at Jean.
He looks over to the injured man and slowly approaches him.
"He looks bad. We should take him with us, see if he's an infected." He says, looking at the two girls.
"Agreed?" He asks them.

"Oh, and don't worry, Lila. You're in good hands. The team here may not be completely stable, but I can assure you this facility is perfectly capable of what we are handling." He says.
The guy panicked when Lila ran over to help him, he jumped slightly looking at her. He put his hand on his spear ready if she tried anything. " I'm not infected." He mumbled, he was keeping his eyes on Lila watching her.

Ekon sighed.
"We don't know that for sure. Now, we're gonna need you to come with us. Not to worry, you can sit next to Lila if you want. You seem to be staring at her, so I suppose it means something, whether it be admiration or plotting murder. The helicopter should be here any moment, so you are at no position to decline, seeing as you are injured. We are just here to help you." He said, in a sincere yet formal manner.

"is that what your doing with me to?? Seeing if I'm infected??"

She says. It wasn't until the adrenaline died down that she could feel the severity of all her burns on her hands and arms, back, legs, and part of her face. She just winced, trying to keep her composure while she kept pressure on his wound. Though she noticed him ace his hand on his spear. She sighs and stops momentarily, taking a moment to grab all of her weapons, show then to him, and toss them off to the side. When she did that to all her weapons, she resumed applying pressure.

"There. Now if you want to kill me, you'll have to kill an unarmed woman..."

Ekon watched as the girl dropped her weapons to the side, telling the boy to kill her unarmed.
"Ooh, carrying a burden. How nice. Now, if you don't mind, the helicopter has arrived." He said, pointing to the approaching copter. The helicopter landed, revealing a boy, wearing a headset, and munching on a taco.
"Sup." He said, chewing the taco.

Lila turned her head around as she watched the helicopter land on the roof. What surprised her even more was the fact the pilot was casually munching on a taco. Her eye twitched slightly at the casualty of it all.

what kind of a place do these people live in that they can venture out, fly w helicopter, go to taco Bell and eat tacos like the world hasn't fallen to shit..

She thinks to herself before ripping off a piece of her skirt. She rips it off so it's long enough, and wraps it around the man's leg before putting his arm around her shoulder and lifting him to his feet.

"Whether you trust me or not, your injured. You can't do much on your own. I don't know these people or their intentions, so I'm in the same boat as you. But we'll die if we stay out here. So c'mon."

She says helping him over to the helicopter
Greg picked up his spear," I'm not trying to kill anyone I'm just doing it because I'm paranoid." He mumbled. He put most of his weight on the girl as they walked to the helicopter. He used the spear for extra support.

"Yo." Noe said, as the people made their way on the copter.
"Ooh, another one? Nice. Sup, dude?" He said, as he made his way on the helicopter.
"Whoa. You're bleeding quite a bit." He said, stating the obvious, while taking the last bite of his taco, finishing the food.

Lila helps Greg onto the helicopter, and manages to set him down in a seat before she sits down herself. She sighs, and looks at him before glaring.

"Well no duh. so could you please take us to this weird place so he can get treatment??"

She says before looking over her own injuries, her arms and hands now stained with his blood.

"Sure thing, hon." He said, going back to his pilot station.
They suddenly heard the speaker go on.
"Uhh, yeah. This is your captain speaking, we're gonna have a nice flight, so get comfortable. I just said that cause god damn do I love using this thing." He said.
"But uh, yeah. Get well adjusted, cause this'll take a while."

"Also, do you guys mind if we make a pit stop to Taco Bell?"

Her head instantly turns to the pilot. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. she stares him down in utter shock before giving him a look that could probably kill.

"I'm burned, he's bleeding, and you want to go to taco Bell?! what kind of place is this?!"
Greg buckled his seat belt as well, he rolled his eyes not paying attention to what the pilot was saying. He lowered his bandanna, his left cheek was literally torn off. You could see his teeth and his gums. But it looked like it had sorta was in the process of healing but it seemed to be doing okay. He looked down at his leg and slightly extended it looking at it and sighed. He put his hands on his lap and looked down.

Noe looked at the girl, putting his hands up in defeat.
"Chill! It was just a question! Plus, we need a bit of humor on this place. I mean, look at gums over there!" He says, motioning to Greg.
"Noe. That's enough" Ekon says.
"If you continue this attitude of yours, I will literally throw you off of this copter and have someone else fly this damn vehicle." He says.
"Yeah, okay. I get the memo." He shuts up, and accelerates the helicopter.
"Next stop, depression island." Noe says, muttering to himself.

Lila sighs and looks down out the side of the helicopter, peering down at the thousands of zombies that roamed beneath him. She didn't know what scared her more: the zombies, or the fact they she didn't know what she was getting herself into with this place. One thing was for sure, she wasn't going to make any final decisions. She was going to see what this place was about before agreeing to be apart of their community.
Greg continued to sit there silently, he had felt slightly embarrassed when Noe had mentioned his cheek and quickly covered it back up with his bandanna. He continued to look down his cheek slightly pink as he looked away.

After a while, the speaker comes back on.
"Almost there, guys. Just hang on, this part gets a bit rough, seeing as the facility is also camouflaged." The copter then begins to shake, with all the passengers moving with it. It suddenly stops after about two minutes, and coming into view is a giant building, with a cylinder-like shape. The walls are now visible, and are made out of a gray-colored metal.
"Welcome to The Facility, also known as The Keep." Noe says from the speaker.

Lila almost immediately grabs a hold of something as the entire helicopter starts shaking, and once the buildings come into view, her eyes widened as she stared at it all.

"It's like another world beyond the chaos...."

She says quietly to herself, gawking at the buildings. She turns to ekon and tilts her head a bit.

"What happens when we land..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus