Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Crystie (played by Crystie78)

(Hope this is okay! I'm not sure if Jean has been here before or is Ekon found her outside? When he first met her he referred to her as"the girl" so I assumed that meant they hadn't met before? And she's a stranger? Couldn't tell ^^' I can fix it if that's the case!)

Crystie watched as the stranger approached and her eyes immediately locked on her bat. "Yeah, no. One one gets any form of a weapon until you've been cleared." She nodded her head to one of the soldiers and he quickly approached. "So, either hand over your bat and get checked, or put up a fight and die." Her eyes tightened on the stranger before turning back to Lila and removing the vial and needle from her hand. What was Ekon thinking, letting people in with weapons before they've been cleared? Does he want one of the last strongholds to fall? She sighed before swirling the vial of Lilas blood, grabbing a few packages of gauze.

"Alright buddy, let's wrap up this leg. Regardless of what you choose to do while you're here, you come back and see me in a few days to make sure no infection starts in this wound," she told him, dousing the gauze in hydrogen peroxide and packed the wound on his leg before wrapping it up with the last of her Coban. "That wound on your cheek..you're out of luck for awhile. I don't have the supplies to fix it at the moment," she shrugged at him before turning back to Lila's bottle. Amazingly, the blood had remained non-infectious. Was their luck turning around? "Alright Lila, looks like you're free of infection too. I'll put some slave on your arm and once you two get your shot you're free to go," she told them, turning to grab more supplies from her cabinet.
Lila (played anonymously)

(I think Jean is with them, but I'm not sure either xS we can always go back to the beginning and reread it xD)

She turned to look at Jean, slight embarressed that she wasn't able to Introduce herself. Though that quickly turned into nervousness as the doctor turned on Jean, threatening to kill her for not giving up their weapons. She just stared at them, ready to run if anything happened.

"But I thought she was with you guys..."

She says, now questioning who Jean might be. Though she let out a sigh of relief upon finding she wasn't infected. She watches the doctor fix up his leg, somewhat impressed that she was able to know what to do.

"U-um, thank you.."
"My cheek will be fine don't waste your supplie on it. But thank you I will comeback in a couple days." He said, he then tied his bandanna around his neck. His hands were shaking, but he was still nervous. He still couldn't believe that he wasn't infected, but he eventually tried to stand up.

"Go easy on that leg. If you go down the hall and take a left there's a cafeteria if you're hungry." She told Greg, turning back to Lila and slathering the slave on her burns before wrapping them up. She looked up from her work momentarily "What? Oh, no it's no problem," she smiled under her mask before finishing. She then turned and filled two syringes full of a thick green serum. "Just your shots and you two are set, and then i'll check out your friend here," she told them. She first took Gregs arm and quickly injected it into his upper arm. "And then you." She turned to Lila and inserted the other needle in her arm. She then stood back, gave them a nod, and started making notes on her charts. "Well, you guys passed my tests. You're free to go."

Lila took note of the cafeterias location, even if she wasn't being spoken to. She watched as she filled up the syringe with a green liquid, that made her feel anxious. She didn't know what it treated, but it didn't look natural. None the less, she was given her shot and she Thanked the nurse again before standing up and walking out.

"Down the hall and to the left huh...."

She says following the directions, and entering the cafeteria. She hadn't realized how starving she was until now, and was greatful to be able to eat without having to fight or scavenge for it.
Greg had followed Lila but instead of turned right he turned left, he was just exploring around the facility limping. He pulled his bandanna up against so he wouldn't be walking around showing his cheek. He made a full loop around the facility.
Ekon (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Ekon made his way to the nurse's office, knocking on the door while opening it.
"Hey, Crys. How'd the new ones do?" He asked.
"Either of them infected?" He asked, concern in his voice.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean looked at Crystie then at her bat. She refused then gave them the bat. "Fine." She said calmly. "Now you going to check me or what ma'am?" She asked as she shook her head.

"Yes. Take a seat," without waiting, she directed Jean to her seat, popped a thermometer in her mouth, and inserted an IV in the crook of her strong arm.

Upon hearing Ekon enter the room she turned to look at him. "I've still got one to assess. The other two are clean, but the boy will need at least another checkup before you decide to put him in the field. I'm worried that leg will grow infection." One Jean's vial was full of blood the pulled back the needle and began to swirl the vial.
"And where do you get off letting the newbies bring in weapons before being cleared? That's a recipe for disaster. Nothing we can't handle, but it causes stress we don't need in here." she gave him a look, guestering to Jean before Pulling the thermometer out of her mouth. 98.6. Perfect. "Did you find anyone else out there?"

Lila sighed, not really knowing what to do. She looked down at her bandaged arms, sighing as she stood up and headed out the door. She looked around for a way out, and decided the best option would be to explore the place. After all, if something went wrong, she would feel better knowing her way out. So she blindly picked a direction and followed it down a ling corridor. She would look in all the rooms, and often saw supplies and beds. I should have figured this out sooner, but this is a hospital...she thinks before arriving at a flight of stairs. She stares at it before shrugging and walking down.
Ekon (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Ekon scratched the back of his head awkwardly, followed by a nervous chuckle.
"Well, you see about that..." He started, but couldn't think of anything.
"Um, protection?" He said, grinning.
"And, no. I didn't find any other survivors, besides the two you already worked on." He added.
"As for Jean, she's new here. I took her on a mission to find some survivors, and she successfully passed. Congrats, J, you're officialy part of the Fighters." He said, smiling at the girl.
"Oh, and she can keep her bat, she's supposed to have a weapon now." He said, smirking at the nurse.
Blake Vile (played anonymously)

Blake walked through the cafeteria with two large duffle bags pulling down on his shoulders. He'd smile at the cooks as he dumped the bags on the counters. "I tried to salvage as much as I could. Most is canned, I got a bunch of packaged stuff that's still good though." He'd help them empty the bags and once emptied he'd take the bags and sit at a table.

He'd rub his eyes and yawn, "I hate night runs." He'd throw his face in his palms and groan. He'd begin to eat his food.

Jean grabbed her bat and walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table and looked at Blake. "I could help you with the night runs sir." She said calmly as she twirled her bat around a little.

He'd look at her, "Thanks. But I prefer not to make noise and not attract more Zs to my location. I'm stealthy and I climb stuff. Are you down for climbing?"

"I'm down for anything." She said as she stood up and walked over to Blake. "If you think I can't handle it, try me all you want you're going to lose."She smiled and walked to the door of the cafeteria then stopped. "Waiting on you now."

Lila stopped at the first floor, staring at all the doors and long corridors. She wouldn't admit it to anyone else, but she thought she was lost. That tour would have come in really handy. She regretted not staying and waiting for him. But there was no going back now. She didn't even know which way back was. where's a map when you need it... she thinks as she continues opening up doors and exploring rooms. If she was lost, she might as well explore...Right?
Greg circled around the facility again pulling at windows or boarded up places, he wanted out. He felt like he was gonna get killed there one way or another, he didn't feel 'safe'. He pull out his small stick and pulled it out to make it into a walking stick. He continued tapping at windows.

"I'm fine without you. Thanks though."

Jean walked out of the cafeteria and out of the quarantine zone. She walked around the streets killing any zombies near her as she continued walking. She sighed and climbed a building quickly looking down at the streets. "So many of them."

As the day grew on and faded into dusk, the entrance to the safe house finally closed. The lights struggled to flicker on and the rest of the nurses put away their supplies. Crystie offered a lazy wave before closing her own cabinet and locking the drawer, stowing the key in her pocket. "I hope they've made something decent for dinner tonight. It's been a rough day.." she tugged at the back of her neck to release her tense muscles as she walked into the dimly lit cafeteria. She approached the front of line and offered a smile. Looking down she noticed baked beans and what she assumed was canned tuna. "Hey Craig. Looks good today!" He grunted his response before filling her plate. Shrugging at him, she turned from the line and sat down to enjoy her dinner. Out of the 25 people she triaged today, only four were able to make it in the stronghold. And one may die down in holding. We've got to find more people. She looked down at her spoon of baked beans. And supplies..

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus