Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Blake Vile (played anonymously)

Blake laughed and walked over, "I can see you two together." Blake snickered and held his two duffle bags. "She's devoted to killing Zs i'll give her that." Blake hummed a tune as he walked off and was headed for the safe-zone's exit.
Lila (played anonymously)

Lila nods at the directions, though she instantly became scared at the no sleeping rule. But finding out it was a joke....Well, she just punched him in the arm and sighed before seeing Jean kiss ekon. She couldn't help but laugh as ekon looked at her clearly confused. Lila didn't he same thing, only she didn't run away, she just waited for his reaction.
Greg soon finished what he was writing and got up putting the paper map in his hand. Be began walking around the facility again. He was looking at the windows again ready to break on out of the place. He kept on looking behind him to see if anyone was following him. He was hoping nobody would notice what he was doing.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean walked back into the quarantine zone covered in blood and she laughed. "This is the best I felt in ages." She said as she continued to laugh. She walked past Blake and sat down at a table.
Ekon (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Ekon's face finally lost it's redness from Jean, until something else happened; Lila went ahead and kissed him as well. He stared at her, his eyes in disbelief.
"EEEHHHH?!??!" He said, nonsense coming out of his mouth once again.
His complexion got red, his face now resembling a tomato.
"EHHH?!!" He continued to say.
"YOU'RE MESSING WITH ME, RIGHT??" He said, shocked at the girl's actions.

Jean gave him a thumbs up. "Yeah, boss." She said as she stood up and walked over to him. "And Blake's comment, that was funny." She leaned on a wall and sighed.

Blake left the facility and walked through the dark street the facility was facing. He got to an alley way and climbed a ladder which lead to the rooftops. He'd dart across one roof and pounce to another. He'd let out a loud groan as he landed on his last rooftop. He'd take out a large map of the city, most areas were scribbled out and marked, 'Out of Bounds'. He'd take out his green marker pen and cross out the building he was on. Opening the hatch on the roof, he climbed into the Supermarket or what was left of it.

He'd turn his flashlight on and take out a crowbar from his duffle bag. He'd scrunch up his nose as the stench of decay filled his nostrils. A grunting sound as heard at the other side of the shelf. He'd place his duffel bags down and put the torch in his mouth. He'd climb the shelf whilst holding the crowbar and looked over to see two Zs. 'Two, Two, Two.' He'd sigh and climb back down. He'd bang his crowbar on the shelf and run to the other end and smacked the crowbar into the Z that came around the corner, waiting on the other. "Where is that-" Two hands grabbed Blake from behind and was dragged to the ground. Blake struggled and tried to keep a distance from the Z's mouth. About half a minute of wrestling a Z Blake finally reached his crowbar and smashed it several times directly on its neck. Blake got loose and panted, finishing it off. He'd wipe the blood off his face and started grabbing canned food and throwing it in his bags.

It took about an hour to salvage everything that was edible and put it into his bags. Blake climbed out and went back to the safe-zone. He explained to the nurse on duty how he was grabbed but he was fine and was alllwed access. He'd drop his bags at the cafeteria and yawn. "There ya go ladies and gentlemen." He'd smirk and rub his eyes.

Jean looked at Blake. "Looks like you had some fun." She said as she finished wiping off the zombie blood she totally forgot about when she was in the quarantine zone. She didn't care about the blood in her hair. "Well, i'm going to go work out again.If you need me I'll be in the gym." She said calmly as she walked to the gym and looked at what to do.

Jean walked over to the kettlebells and started lifting them slowly. She was used to heavy things but during the skyscraper accident, she hurt her arm while climbing the railing. She was ignoring the pain while she lifted the kettlebells a little bit faster than she was earlier.

Ekon sighed, rubbing his face and getting a hold of himself. He cleared his throat and spoke.
"I will not let some girls distract me from my job. Now, get back to work." He said.
He walked off, giving more orders.
"Patrick, get the manual for that machine."
"Ashlyn, don't forget to check maintenance about the issue on that override we had today."
"Mike, clean that vent for me please."

Lila chuckles and nods, her chuckle eventually turning into abrubt laughter.

"Yes, it was just a joke.."

She says gripping her side as she was unable to contain her laughter.

Ekon looks back at the girl and sighs.
"Yes, I realize that now. You know with my rep as a boss, I have no time for relationships, let alone teasing?" He told the girl.
He sighed once again before walking off, but stopping himself before turning the corner to look at the girl.
"Oh, and if you really do like me, get in line, hon. There's many other girls in front of you." He says, before winking at the girl and vanishing.

Lila chuckles and follows his directions outside, before scaling up the side of the building and making it to the roof so she could lie down on the ground and look up at the stars.

"Maybe this place will be better..."

Ekon makes his way down several other hallways, demanding orders.
"Tim! Check the break room for the keys for that!" He hollered.
"Sam! Leave Marcus alone!" He yells at the two kids.
"Greg! Where's that two by six wood I asked for?!"
"And Edith, honey, do something about that broken crease!" He says to the girl. She nods and quickly scurries to find the right parts.
Ekon sighs, sitting down on the floor, slowly sliding down the wall. Being the boss was hard. He needed more breaks, but then again, who would run this place?

Jean walked out of the gym and saw Ekon giving out orders and she sighed. She was hoping Ekon didn't give her a stupid order. She was used to deadly missions, not the ones for little girls. She walked over to Ekon. "You need me to do anything, sir?" She asked. She hated people ordering her around but she should get used to it soon.

"Ah, Jean." He says, looking at the girl.
He shifts his gaze from her to his papers, pulling one out and looking at it.
"Jean.. Jean.. Ah. Yes, it appears I do have something for you. You see, we have a small position open as a job. You know Blake, right? Well, he's one of our runners. You know, get necessities for others. The thing is, we're running low on supplies, so we need someone else to go with him. Nobody else volunteered, so I signed you up, seeing as you're an adventure kind of girl. So, your job is to go with Blake, and savage several areas to find food, clothes, and other basic needs. Oh, and be warned. Blake likes working by himself, so he'll get a bit stubborn and say he can do it himself. Don't listen to him, and just follow your own orders. Got it?" He says.
Hey um can I be a little girl age of 13 brought in from a burning house and hurt very badly with burns all over her body???
The girls name is also maya
Hello???

(We're already in RP. Message 'Ekon'.
Ummmmmm what????

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus