Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

OK I did
Crystie (played by Crystie78)

After finishing her dinner, Crystie looked down over her hands and noticed a very small, tiny cut on the palm of her hand. Upon examining it closer it drew blood. She sighed, and withdrew the shotgun from under her coat.
"I should have know these filthy people would give me something eventually." Groaning, she drew the shotgun level to her head and pulled the trigger.
Blake Vile (played anonymously)

Blake turned and watched as the blood splattered everywhere and decorated the walls red, "Oh crap." He'd rub his forehead and cough. "Ekon's move now."
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean walked away from Ekon and sighed. "Why do I have to work with Blake. Might as well told me to work on it myself." She mumbled as she grabbed her bat and rifle. "Didn't need his help before, don't need it now." She said as she walked out of the quarantine zone and climbed onto a roof. She looked through the scope and looked at a gas station that was surrounded by Z's. She saw there was still food and medical supplies. "Score."
Ekon (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Ekon's eyes widen at the sight of a deceased Crystie, her head now swimming in blood. He rushes over to her, grabbing the gun and looking over to what the problem was in the first place.
"Shit.." He says, as he looks at her palm, which now is infected with a zombie's bite.
He sighs, rubbing his head, and instinctively grabs her body bridal style, walking over to the nearest burner and dropping her corpse in the pot.
"We need a new nurse.." He says, groaning.

Jean climbed down the building and ran over to the grocery store and looked at all the Z's and noticed there were 15. She shot 5 of the zombies and took out the clip and missed catching it. "Damn." She said as she grabbed her bat and hit the zombies out of the way and she jumped through the window and broke it on the way through. She groaned as she stood up and opened her duffle bag. "Be nice to have a walkie talkie right now." She said as she put cans of food and medical supplies into the duffle bag and closed it.
Caleb Wake (played by Mittirangi)

(I hope you guys dont mind me jumping in :P)

Griff managed to sneak through the undead with little to no detection to the back of the grocery store, the doors were locked although one of the awning windows were open and used a dumpster to get himself up to it. Once inside he carefully searched around, the place was a mess however no sign of undead so far other than a couple of corpses on the ground.

He carefully searched through a fallen stack of food boxes glancing around occasionally until he heard a few gunshots from outside and a smash of glass from inside somewhere making him stand quickly as he noticed one of the bodies on the ground get up and move toward the sound. In slight panic Griff took a few quick steps away from the now moving body bumping into a stack of boxes with glass jars of sauce in them knocking them to the ground landing with a shatter, the noise pulled the zombie's attention toward Griff and was fixed on him "rats!" he whispered loudly.

As the zombie made its way to Griff he carefully made his way to it with his ice pick in hand ready, once at a reasonable distance Griff swung the pick impaling the zombie square in the temple making it drop to the ground, Griff heard shuffling from behind him noticing another zombie coming up behind him, he went to pull his ice pick out of the corpses head but there was one problem, it was stuck.

(Hope you have fun)
Jean grabbed her rifle and shot the zombie behind Griff and sighed. "You ok sir?" Jean asked as she picked up her duffle bag and put it around her shoulder. She picked up her bat and put it in her duffle bag and zipped the duffle bag shut. She didn't trust Griff when she asked him. Last time she trusted someone, they tried killing her when she was on guard duty. She learned to always stay on guard and watch every single person's movement.

Griff jumped at the sound of the gunshot and struggled a little more with the pick once he saw Jean eventually kicking the head in frustration breaking it free and backing against the wall facing her holding the pick in front of him with both hands trembling.

Despite his young age he had already seen a great deal of cruelty the new world had to offer, even though he liked the company of people he didn't know which ones were out to hurt him or not and didn't want to take risks.

"Y-y-ye- n-no- y-yea? Th-thank you?"
Val (played by DeathTakes)

Jean nodded and sighed. "No problem sir. Just lending a helping hand to others who need it." She said as she started walking out of the grocery store. She looked back at him. "If you need somewhere safe to be, follow me." She said as she looked at the zombies around her.

Ekon made his way longer around the facility.
After the death that just occured, he needed to find a new nurse to take over.
"But who?" He thought out loud, turning the corner quickly.

Jean ran back to the quarantine zone and jumped over the wall and ran over to Ekon and set the bag down in front of him. "What's wrong boss?" She asked as she looked at him.

Ekon looked over at Jean, his eyes dull and tired.
"Oh. Hey, Jean. So, the nurse died. Just looking for a temporary replacement." He says while yawning.

"I ain't good at being a nurse. Sorry about what happened but I got some food and medical supplies." Jean said as she opened the duffel bags.
Greg was walking around the hallways soon seeing Ekon and Jean. He was leaning against his stick. He looked at the both of them and started backing up, he didn't want anyone to really talk to him. He sighed out backing up, he fixed his bandanna still backing up. He actually knew a lot about medical stuff since he went med school but never finished.

Ekon's eyes gazed past Jean, to Greg.
He lifted an eyebrow, looking over at him.
"Hey, Greg. C'mere for a sec." He said, stopping the boy in his tracks.
"How much medical stuff do y'know?" He said tiredly.

As Jean went off, Griff exhaled as she left dropping to the ground from the encounter eventually picking himself up after packing some food and water and left sneaking through the zombies around him thinking about Jeans offer, he wanted to go with although wasnt entirely sure he would come back one way or another.
Greg looked at Ekon, and was quite for a bit. He just stared at him, looking him over. After what seemed like forever he decided to answer, " I know some stuff, like how to give stitches and how to give shots and other things like that. But I could probably train. I never got a chance to finish med school." He said. He was quite, he tapped his walking stick on the floor. He coughed slightly waiting for a response.

Ekon smiled.
"Great! You're hired. If anyone dies, it's on you. Oh, and try not to get carelessly bitten like the LAST nurse, kay? Thanks." He said, emphasizing on the 'nurse' part.
Without letting Greg respond, Ekon flashed him a grin, turning around the corner and walking off.
"Less paperwork to fill out." He thought, smiling.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus