Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Greg had eventually made his way to the cafeteria. He found a table that was empty and sat down at it. He pulled at his walking stick and it tuned back into a small stick again. He had brought out a peice of paper and began writing on it. He had another paper laying next to him. It was a complete drawn map of the facility. He lowered his bandanna slightly. He was mumbling to himself about something. He twitched slightly not bothering to get up to get something to eat. He looked up and began counting the people who were in the cafeteria. He was making a plan, people were on his tail after him.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean climbed down from the building and ran back to the quarantine zone. She walked around a little getting to know where everything was. She was waiting till "the boss" gave her orders even though she hated how he was the one giving orders.
Ekon (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Ekon walked around the place, smiling and waving at anyone and everyone. For a boss who gave a lot of demands, he was awfully friendly to everyone outside of work. He made his way to the cafeteria, not before finding Lila lost out in the hallways by herself. He walks over to her, tapping her shoulder.
"Hey, you looking for something or is this place seriously that big?" He says, smiling at the girl.
Lila (played anonymously)

(lol Lila is lost inside the building now xD)

(Oh shi- I'll edit that.)

(Aight, edited. >~<)

Jean walked around the hallways inspecting every room and she stopped near Lila and Ekon. "Hey, guys and gals." She said as she stopped near both of them. "You got any orders "big man?"

Ekon chuckled at the girl's nickname she gave him.
"Not at the moment." He said.
"Why? Are you bored of this place already?" He asked Jean, smiling.
"Because if you're bored, we could always play hopscotch or something." He said, nudging Lila in a teasing manner.
"Right, Lila?" He asked.

"I am way to old for child games sir. Have you a work out area in this place?" She asked as she leaned on the wall twirling her bat around.

Ekon sighs.
"You're never too old to embrace your inner kid." He says, shaking his head.
"Oh, the gym room? Yeah, we have lots of those. There's one right across the hall, actually. Unless you'd like to use the one outside." He said.

"Thanks, sir. See you later then." She said as she ran into the gym and walked over to the dumbells. She grabbed dumbells that weighed 120 pounds and started lifting them quickly as she looked around the gym.
Crystie (played by Crystie78)

Crystie watched the conversation from her table and couldn't help but smirk. "Hopefully all of our new recruits can be just as anxious to jump in, ey Blake?" She jerked her head towards him before returning to her plate. "I just hope they're smarter than the last few we've had. I can't believe how many we lost on their last run." She tried to speak matter-of-fact tone.

Jean dropped the dumbells and grabbed her bat as she walked out of the gym. She headed out of the quarantine zone and climbed the closest building to the zone.
Lila (played anonymously)

Lila practically spins around and sees ekon smiling at her. Extrenly different than. The first time she had met him. She just nods at him as she fidgets.

"I'm lost....Which way is the exit?? Also, where do we sleep??"

(You sleep you die)
Jean climbs down from the roof and walks into the construction zone back to Ekon. "Sir where are the guns?"She asked him politely as she looked at Lila. "Exit to where?"

"Whoa. One question at a time." He says, smiling.
"Exit's down the hall, two rights. We sleep? No. We don't sleep. We could be killed. Just like the incident last summer.. Poor kid didn't see it coming for him.." He said, looking down.
He raised his head, and looked at the girl, then began laughing.
"I'm kidding! Jeeze, what do you take me as? A cold vicious demon? C'mon, aren't we friends by now?" He said, smiling.
"The sleeping quarters are located on the other side of the facility. If you get tired and need help finding it, ask someone around or just come looking for me." He said.
"Any other questions?" He asked the girl.

Ekon turns his head and looks at Jean.
"Guns? Oh, they're on the other side, long hallway. You'll find it. Just don't tell that nurse about it." He said, smiling.
"You know how angry she gets about holding weapons in here."

"Thanks, sir." She pecked him on the cheek to catch him off guard and ran to the end of the hallway. She grabbed a sniper rifle and put it on her back and grabbed some ammo and put it in her duffle bag. She smiled and walked out of the hallway.

Ekon just stood frozen as she kissed him. He was a boss, a demander! But emotions? Hell no. He couldn't understand them the least bit. He panicked, looking over at Lila, his face getting heated up by the second.
"EEEHH??!!" Was all that his mouth could produce.

(Mission accomplished: Get the boss distracted and weirded out)
Jean walked past Ekon and Lila and out of the quarantine zone. She loaded her sniper rifle and cocked it. She aimed down the sights and shot some zombies in the head and she pulled back the bolt and shot some more and watched the bullets fly out of the guns.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World War III; Zombies.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus