Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity blushed really red and smiles a tiny bit. Then taps her horses flanks and he takes off at a run. Running into the barn, she stops him in time to hop off and unsaddle him before Smith gets back. Then she waits for him at the barn, shivering at the cold and puling her coat around her tighter.
Fang (played anonymously)

He puts his horse up and kisses her deeply."I love you,and I want nothing to happen to ya.Now go in,I'll make sure the horses are alright.

Charity kisses back deeply then blushes and nods. Walking back over and into the house, she shivers and put her coat up then goes into the bedroom and put her clothes back on finally. She is glad for their warmth now and sits on the couch, looking and watching the fire in the fireplace.

He comes in and takes of his shirt,and sat next to her.

Charity blushes when he takes off his shirt and looks at him. He looked nice without a shirt on but she was still wondering why he had taken it off.
"Okay i know you cant be hot. Its freezing out there," she said a small hint of amusement in her voice.

"I can turn half of my body into fire,wouldn't you be hot too?" He smiled.

Charity smiled and laughed softly. "Ah yes. Well you can look away while i take a bath," she said, getting up. She wasnt warming up as ast as she liked so she pulled out the tub and filled it with warm water. Undressing, she got into the tub and sighed in relief at its warmth. Relaxing in the tub and putting her head back ont the lip of the tub.

He slightly peeked."So I can't see my future wife's body?"

Charity blushed and looked over to the couch. "Did you want to?" she asked.

He blushes."Uhh well yes...yes I did."

Charity blushes then sinks a little farther down into the water. "Then maybe you should wait till i get out.." she says quietly and blushing madly.

He walks to her and dips his hand in the water."Then I will sit here untill you're done."

Charity blushes really red and looks up at him. "O-oh ok," she stammers quietly then looks at his hand in the water which is awfully close to her body

He licks her neck."You taste clean to me,how about you get out?"

Charity blushes redder and cant help but shiver when he licks her neck. "O-Okay," she stammers quietly then slowly stands up in the tub, waiting for him to move back so she could get out.

He steps back and smiles.

Charity is blushing really red as she steps out and looks at the table then sighs. "I uh..forgot a towel," she says with an embarrassed smile.

"You fine without one." He smiles and goes to the room and gets a towel for her.

"Its cold without one though," Charity replies but smiles as he says that. When he leaves, she shivers as the floor is cold then goes over to the fire and stands in front of it to warm up.

He comes back and wraps the towel around her and his arms as well.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus