Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity made herself comfortable, sitting on the porch and watched as Fang went to touch his horse. She was also curious herself as to what his horse would look like now.
Fang (played anonymously)

He touched the horse's neck and it bucked a few times and it's eyes turned blue.It having blue marking on it and a bit of its hairs turning white.The horse's reins turned to heavily silver chains.He smiled and chuckles."Well that's kinda cool."

Charity smiled and leaned against one of the posts on the porch. "I dunno i was kinda expecting wings," she replies then laughs embarrassed at her childish ideas.

"I dunno,it may happen when I get on it,but what would I look like on that?"He chuckled.

Charity laughed softly then faked a girly sigh. "A god," she replied then fanned herself with her hand, completely acting.
Then she stopped actign and rolled her eyes. "I never could get why everyone in my town always swooned at the thought of being with a god," she said.

He chuckles and hugs her."an odd female you are."

Charity laughs softly and hugs back. "Very odd when it comes to love," she replied quietly. Then she pulled him down to lean over her as she kissed him softly.

He blushed and kissed her back but quickly pulled away.

Charity frowned then sighed and shook her head. She was going to just stop trying with Smith. If he wanted to he could et her know cause she was done trying on her part.
"Well i think i'll get some of that rest i was talking about now," she said and stood up. "I'll make dinner before i do so it will be on the table when you go inside," she added over her shoulder as she walked into the house. Then she cooked some pancakes, which wasnt really dinner but it was food nevertheless, then set them on then table and retired to Smith's room. Where she undressed into only her underclothes, shut the door and crawled into his bed. She usualy slept in her underclothes and her her normal clothes were too hot to wear to bed.

He looked down and got on his horse and rode into the field he had bought.His horse running faster then befor.It was kinda far from his hose though.

Charity slept for quite a while and woke early into the night. Darkness had fallen and she could only assume that Smith was home so she relaxed. If he hadnt eaten she would get onto him though, he seemed to be doing that alot lately. Not eating and then she had to remind him, sitting him down at the table and encouraging him to eat. Sitting up, she looked around the room for some reason then slipped out of bed.

He was still out,he sat in the snow,his horse standing behind him.He seemed sad for some reason.He got on his horse and rides to his old wife's gravestone.He sat in front of it and looked down,his hat in his hand.

Charity sits back on the bed for a minute, feeling that something was off. Then behind her, the bed dipped and she fell onto her back. Looking up she saw Lucifer, he grinned down at her and she opened her mouth to say something then thought better and closed it.
"Aw what is it my dear? Demon got your tongue?" he asked then grabbed her and pinned her against the wall where the bed meets the wall.
Checking her out, he chuckled a little.
"Unless your future hubby is here i wouldnt sleep in your underclothes. Makes you..vulnerable," Lucifer comments.
"Get away from me Lucifer," she snaps and uses her feet to push him off the bed. Then she hops over him and opens the door, running from the room. The only thing she can grab is her coat as she sprints from the house. Running to the barn, her feet are numb from all the snow. She saddles up Micheal's horse then climbs on and taps his flanks. Lucifer is just coming out of the house when Charity is riding off away from the house. She stops a mile or so away, freezing cold and only in her underclothes and coat.
"I'll wait for Smith here," she tells her horse.

He scenced something and hopped on his horse and rode back to his hose.He saw her and took of his coat and put it around her then jumped off his horse.He held his hand out as blue fire surrounded his arm.His eyes were like Ice as he put his hand down and the fire goes around his hand like a glove."..."

Charity blushed when he handed her his coat but she gladly pulled it around her tighter. Then Lucifer came out and walked to Smith.
"You know you shouldnt leave a half undressed woman at home. Very rude not to finish something started," he said with a smirk.

Charity scowled and gripped the horses reins. What would Lucifer know? He wasnt there so he wouldnt know nothing happened between them.

He showed no emotion.His horse jumped over Smith and landed on Lucifer.Smith only crossed his arms as the horse stomped on him and went back behind his master.

Lucifer hissed and melted away into the snow, returning back to hell. Next time he would bring reinforcments seeing as though Charity wasnt going to be easy either.
Charity sighed in relief and closed her eyes when Lucifer dissappeared. Then she took off Smiths coat and put it back on his shoulders as Micheal's horse made his way back to the house.

He started walking,his horse following him."Charity,stay with me at all times.I don't care what you are doing."

Charity looked back at him and frowned. "Even if im taking a bath?" she asked, blushing.

"Yup." He looks at her with a smirk.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus