Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Shadow (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He smiles slightly."I see.I can sorta relate."
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"That depends on if the person you don't want to see is part of your family." She frowned remembering that her mother didn't care enough about her to give up drugs and go to rehab.

He nodded."Yeah...but I didn't do the right thing."

"You don't want to see a person in your family because you didn't do the right thing? That makes little sense. What could be so bad that you wanted to stop seeing someone important you?" She looked up at him, curious as to what he did.

"I killed someone in my family." He looks down.

Moriah wasn't surprised by that but she did feel sorry for Shadow. She understood that it hurt to see someone you vare about die but to be the one to kill them must hurt worse than anything. "You wannaa talk about it?"

"No not really." He slightly chuckles."Its kinda bad and I don't want anyone who sees my true face to think of me as a killer."

Moriah raised an eyebrow at him. "If I remember correctly, your the guy who put a knife to my neck. You're kinda late there, buddy."

He smirks."But did I kill you?" He stood up and walked back to his room.

Moriah sighed, she was trieed of being confused by Shadow. He still hadn't even shown her where she would sleeping since it was most likely her mother wasn't going to be quick to give up on finding her before night fell.

Shadow felt sad,he hadn't been by people that often,and after killing everyone he cared for he was upset.

Moriah didn't know how it felt to kill family or people, just demons. She messed with fire in the palm of her hand which was one of the things she could do.

He lays on his bed,only wishing he wasn't what he was.

Since cats and dogs could sense someone's emotions, Moriah could do the same. She went to Shadow's room but stood outside the door. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Shadow?"

"Yes?" He sat up and walked to his window,just looking out of it.

"Are you alright? And don't lie to me, I can sense emotions." Moriah said through the door.

He looks down."Well I guess your gonna catch me in a heavy lie,because I feel great." He chuckles.

Moriah sighed, knowing he was lying. "I can tell your upset about something, what, I don't know." She frowned at seeing how he was trying to avoid telling her what was wrong.

"Oh come in already." He keeps looking out the window and sighs.

Moriah opened the door and came in the room. She closed it behind her. "Are you going to tell me what is wrong or just lie to me again?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus