Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Shadow (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Lie." He chuckled and smiles.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Moriah simply sighed. "Lying to me isn't going to help you get my trust."

"And telling you about my sins will?" He looked at her.

Moriah sighed. "It would show me you trust me. I don't give people my trust unless they trust me first."

"What do you wanna know?" He sighs and looks back at the window.

"Why are you upset?" Moriah asked, staying at the door. She leaned against it, croosing her arms over her chest.

"Because,out of rage,I killed my family and I'm just now calming down....it's been 3 years.....And I have no one...to fill that emptiness,I kill." He sighs and walks out onto his balcony.

Moriah walked onto the balcony, standing beside him. "Why don't you get a girlfriend or something? Try opening up more to people, it helps alot more than killing does. You never know the next girl that you kill could have been your soul mate." She stared out at the city while saying all that.

He looks down."Maybe because...Im scared to love."

"Why? If you truly love someone then you'll want to protect them, right?" Moriah didn't know how it felt to be in love because the only boyfriends she ever had didn't give a damn about her, just wanted to use her.

He turns to her with a smile."Thanks." He looked down at the pool that was under his balcony.He shrugged and jumped on the rail then jumped,landing in the pool.He came up a little later."WOO!"

Moriah sighed and shook her head. "He is truly is insane sometimes." She mumbled to herself.

He got out of the pool and walked back inside and up to his room."You gotta try that! It was awesome!" He smiled.

Moriah shook her head. "I'm not a big fan of water. Being part cat and all." She smiled lightly. She never really liked going swimming but she did it every now and again because her dad would get mad at her for not getting outside more. She usually staied in her room since it was the only place she ever felt comfortable and safe.

He nodded and sneezed then sniffs.He was almost like a puppy then a killer wolf.He would have cute moments.

Moriah acted like a cat every now and again without knowing it. Whenever someone surprised her she would make the sound a cat does when it is surprised. She tried not to act like a cat the best she could because none of her friends or family knew what she was.

He smirked and put his damp hands on her head.He then slightly nuzzles her.

"Nya!" Moriah said in surprise. She sounded just like a cat, with her cat ears and tail coming out. "D-Don't do that again." She said, not liking the feel of water on her skin.

He slight chuckled and looked at her."Sorry." He shakes himself dry.

Moriah mumbled something under her breath and sighs. "Just don't do it again, alright?" She took a step away from him as he dried off. "You act like a dog, y'know?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus