Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Shadow (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He turned into his human form and smiled."Welcome."
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

She smiled back at him. "How do you do that?"

"My saliva had a toxin that can heal." Smiles.

Moriah moved her tail where it laid in her lap. "Really? Wow. I though one of the bones in it was broken and I couldn't go get it fix." She sighed, knowing that if she ever asked her parents to see if her tail was broken some where they would freak out and try to firgure out what was 'wrong' with her. She could slready her dad thinking that her being a Neko was the reason why she didn't act like a normal teenage girl did.

He sat on the couch and layed his head on her lap."Thanks."

Moriah was surprised that he laid his head in her lap. She blushed slightly then asked "What are you thanking me for?"

"For letting me touch your tail without messing my face up." He closes his eyes.

"Oh." was all Moriah said, still curious as too why he was laying his head down in her lap but she wasn't going to ask.

He was happy and he opened his eyes to look at her.He smirked and picked her up and carried her to a different room and layed her on the bed."If you want to stay here,this is your room."He smiled and walked out.

Moriah was surprised when he picked her up and when he set her down on a bed. She looked around the room, her tail and cat ears disappering. She looked through the draws, still curious. She had heard of the expression curiousity killed the cat but she couldn't help herself.

He went back into his room and shut the door.He layed on his bed and slowly fell asleep.

Moriah finished looking around the room and left it. She grabbed the cup of tea that she left on the table and poured the little left down the sink in the kichten. She washed the cup and put it in the dishwasher. She was use to doing that every night at her house because it was part of her chores.

He sighs and finnaly goes to the door.

Moriah went back to her room and laid down on the bed. She decided to take a cat nap. She curled up in a ball with the blanket slightly over her as she soon fell asleep.

He knew she fell asleep by then.He went outside and walked threw town,wearing his mask and hat.

Moriah didn't sleep longer than an hour but just laid there on the bed, going through her memories.

About three hours later,he came back with a chain wrapped around his arm as he lays on the couch.

Moriah came down staris and was surprised to see the chain around his arm. "What happened?" She asked as she sat down next to him.

He breathes slowly and shakes his head."Nothing...it's.....nothing."

Moriah sighed and started to take the chain off of him. "It sure doesn't look like nothing. Just tell me, I'm not going to judge you over it." Most people would think a girl like Moriah would judge everyone but the case is she doesn't judge, she thinks that no one has the right to judge others.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus