Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Shadow (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Let's just say I got into a right and I met my match.I couldn't beat him." He looked down.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"At least he didn't kill you. See it like that not like it is something bad that you couldn't beat him." She said as she finally removed the chain off his arm.

He sighs and runs his arm lightly.His eyes shocked with fear and anger of being defeated.

Moriah sighed, seeing the emotions in his eyes. "Why does it matter some much to you? I act weak at my school so that anyone won't find out what I am but it kills you to be defeated. I don't get it." Her brown eyes shined with concern. She was use to the kids at her school either fearing her or hating her.

"I don't like to lose.And I Lost my title as the grim.So I don't have anything else now." He walked upstairs and went into his room.

Moriah set the chain down on the ground and went to his room door but didn't open it. "Is your title as grim that important? It marks you as something and do you really want it? What reason that is so great about having it?"

He opens the door and looks down at her."If I don't have it....I will soon die."

Moriah stared wide eyed at him. "Wait a minute. How can something as simple as a title cause you death?"

"The grim will live forever and has no choice but to fight.If I lose my title,then my days will slowly catch up to me...and I will die." He seemed more pale,as if it was starting to take effect.

"Well how do you get it back?" Moriah didn't understand why she felt a little paniced about the fact that Shadow might die, and soon.

"I have to fight him again." He closed his eyes as his skin color came back;he was fighting death.He growled and his black clothes changed to white and black.

"Well where is he? Maybe you can try and beat him or whatever it takes." Moriah knew it was strang of her to care weather someone died or not even about a guy she just met today but she knew she did care.

"I'll try one more time..."He looked down knowing of he lost this battle,it would cost him his life.

"I'll help if I can." Moriah didn't think about what she just said, knowing that if she was needed to help him win then God knows what he dad would do.

"What if you get hurt? I won't let that happen."

Moriah shook her head. "Don't worry about me. I have nine lives, I'll be fine."

He smiled and hugged her."Thank you." He pats her head.

Moriah hugged him back and sighed. "No problem." She pulled away from him. "Now we better go ahead and get going. Do you know where the guy lives?"

"You can find him were you find me.In the shadows." A blade appears in his hand.

Moriah nodded. "Alright, let's go ahead and go."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus