Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Shadow (played anonymously) Topic Starter

His clothes changed colors to black as he sighed."You're stressing me woman." He picked her up and took her inside.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"Hey!" She hated being picked up. "If I make you stressful then why keep me around?!" She growled at him, even though she was a Neko she didn't act like a little frigten kitten.

He plopped her on the couch and sighs."Do you always have to be so irritating?" He went into his kitchen.

"You're the one who is daggering me to your home when I declined your offer." She retorted, she wasn't comfortable being in someone else's home unless she knew the person. For now, she didn't know the guy, only that he had put a knife to her neck and said he wanted to kill her, not a great way to gain her trust.

He sighs and got a glass of tea for her and handed it to her.He was wearing something different.He had on some jeans and a black shirt.His face was this time exposed.His eyes were dark blue and his hair was black.

Moriah was surprised in the change of his looks, she hadn't seen anyone change how they look without some kind of hair dye and make up, herself included. She had only dyed her hair brown once when it was orinigally red and it fromed into her alburn hair. She took a testing sip of the tea to make sure he hadn't put anything in it.

He sighed lightly and sat on the far side of the couch.He trapped the tv remote and turned it on.Anyone couldn't guess that he was a cold hearted killer.He seemed like a normal guy.

Moriah took another sip from the tea, seeing that it wasn't drugged or anything. She still didn't trust the guy in the least bit. She was still confused as to why he was helping her if he didn't know who she was. "You still need to tell what the reason is as to why you are helping me." She was blunt and her voice was cold.

He looked at her then down."It's a sorry...for trying to kill you....it's complicated to explain." He flipped threw the channels.

Moriah raised an eyebrow at him, he was helping her to make up for trying to kill her? "Why were you trying to kill me?"

"It's only instinct for me." He looked down and watches a random show.

Moriah only heard that demons acted on instict and killed randomly to fill there hungry for death. "Are you a demon or something?" She guessed he figured out what she was from seeing her cat ears and tail.

"No...Im worse then a demon." He sighs and changes the channel.

"What could be worse than a demon?" Moriah had heard stories about many different type of demons and had seen demons. She even fought with a few of them as they tried to kill her for whatever reason they had.

He shook his head and went upstairs to his room,not bothering to lock the door.

Moriah was surprised that he didn't answer her and went to his room. She sighed and took another sip of her tea. Her cell phone went off again in her back pocket. She hurrily answered it but before she could say hello came a "Moriah! Are you alright? Your dad told my mom about your mom being at your house. She said it was alright for you to come over to my house as long as we stay in my room." Moriah was surprised by that from her best friend, Jessie. "Jess, calm down, I'm fine. I already found a place to stay until Angie leaves." Her friend asked her questions about who and how but she just said she had to go. She hung up the phone. "I'm not going to be a bother to her..." She mumbled with a sigh and leaned back against the couch.

He came from his room and instead of walking down the stairs he jumps from the banister,and lands on his feet.He starts to walk to the kitchen.

Moriah sat up in surprised when she heard the thud of him jumping down the stairs then sighed and closed her brown eyes. "You still haven't told me your name."

He sighs."It's Shadow."He grabs a soda.

"I'm Moriah." She said, not really caring if he commented on how her name wasn't Mariah but Moriah, most people did because she had a friend named Mariah.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus