Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Shadow (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He smiled."It's a nice name." He took a sip from the can of soda.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"I know a lot of people who would disagree with you on that." Moriah mumble, opening her eyes and taking another sip of the tea, noticing it was going cold but she didn't care.

He sighs and looks down.He walks towards her and and sits down close.He smiles at her and relaxes a bit.He hadn't been this close to someone without killing them befor.It was shocking to him.

Moriah was surprised that Shadow sat down close to her, but tried to act like she wasn't. She took another sip of the tea before setting it down on the table.

He closed his eyes."Would you like some more?"

Moriah shook her head. "No, I'm fine, thank you."

He smiles."Alright then." The fact that his smile wasn't evil also shocked him.

Moriah gave a weak smile back, it was rare for her to smile since she always had her gaurd up even around her friends and family.

He stands up and growls."Get into a safer room.Somethings coming." His hair turned silver and his black clothes appeared on,his eyes changing to red.

Moriah was surprised by that but nodded nonetheless. She went up stairs and went into a random room, she guessed it was either his room or a guests room.

He watched her run into his room and only hoped that she didn't go in his desk.He walked outside only to fine 3 demons outside.

Moriah peeked out the window to see the demons. One had almost caught her looking out the window but she let the curtain fall back in place. She sat down on the bed and looked over at the desk, wordering what could be inside. She shook her head out of that though Moriah what the hell are you thinking? This isn't your house, you can't be nosy or anything. she reminded herself.

Shadow was outside and quickly killed the demons,and got rid of the bodies.He came back in his house and yawns.

Moriah came down stairs to see if Shadow was alright. She met him at the door. "Are you alright?"

He was bleeding slightly from his mouth and was panting."I'm fine."

Moriah sighed and took his hand and lead him to the couch. She sat him down and said "Stay here and don't move." She was glad that he wasn't damaged too badly, and grabbed and a paper towel and wiped the blood off his mouth.

He blushed and slightly smiled."Thank you."

Moriah smiled back. "No problem." She threw away the paper towel and sat down next to him.

He sighs."Why were you running?"

"Someone I don't want to see came to my house and it was the frist I could think of to do." She answered, looking down at the ground. She would tell people she hated her mother but never could bring it to herself to believe it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus