Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Shadow (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Well..That's part of what's worse then a demon.....I am something that acts like a dog." He smiles and puts his hands on her head again.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Moriah looked up at him from the concers of her eyes, seeing that he was flatten her ears. She swated his hands away, her ears going back into place. "No wonder we didn't get along when we first met, cats and dogs usually never get along at first."

"At first.And always at first." He smiles and outs his hands on her head again.

Moriah glared at him then swated his hands away. "Stop it, your flatten my ears and then I can't hear." She slightly growled, she hated when people messed with her ears or tail, it always made her mad.

He whimpered and backed away."Im sorry." He looked down.

Moriah sighed. "Don't be, it's just I don't like people messing with my ears or tail." Her tail moved back and forth a little.

"But you're cute........" He couldn't resist so he touched her ears again.

Moriah's ears twitched when he touched them and she rolled her eyes at what he said. "Their are people who think that Neko's are devils work." She sighed at remembering what happen to her great grandmother, seeing it through her eyes. The kind of Neko Moriah was, she was able to look into all the Neko's before her, seeing their lives and deaths through their eyes.

"Well I'm worst then a devil so you are cute to me." He grabbed her tail.

"Meow!" She pulled her tail out of his hand and lightly rubbed it. "Haven't you ever heard of never grabbing a cat's tail? The tail and ears are always very senstive."

He had a look of temptation.He quickly grabs her tail again.His wolf tail and ears appearing as he wags his tail.

Moriah pulled her tail away from his grasp again. "Stop it! It hurts!" It actually did for Moriah, her tail had been stepped on once by her brat of little sister and after that just a simple touch hurts it.

He looks down and backs away whimpering.His tail no longer wagging.

Moriah sighed. "Stop worrying about me, I won't be around here for too long." She let go of her tail and left the room. She sat down on the couch, letting out a long sigh.

He turns into a complete wolf and scampers after her.

Moriah was surprised to see that he turned into a wolf but she knew she only had three froms and being a cat wasn't one of them. "What are you trying to do?"

He softly touches her tail with his paw and had puppy dog eyes.

Moriah got it, he still wanted to mess with her tail. She sighed, giving in to his puppy dog eyes. "Just no bitting or anything that would hurt it."

He licked her tail,healing it from its pain,then he nuzzles her.

Moriah was surprised by him nuzzeling her but she petted him. "Thanks."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dark Shadows (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus