Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking: Pokemon roleplays

Nessa wrote:
Katia wrote:
True. Other people might post tho. Also I might have made an error since I didn't notice that you didn't like violence. Are you sure that Eclipseon doesn't bother you?

She doesn't bother me. Nessa doesn't have ghost type Pokemon and unless I'm wrong I don't believe Eclipseon's focus is to be a terrorizing evil force. :) That's all alright with me.

Nah she isn't supposed to be a terrorizing demon unless you force her to be.

The terrorizing evil force is more of my other eeveelution character Spectreeon, albeit it is easy to explain why she is like that.
Nessa wrote:
EonRising wrote:
I'd gladly do a normal Pokemon RP with you :) I'd be using my character Archur

That sounds good! :) Did you have anything in particular in mind for a story? I noted a handful of ideas, but am always eager to hear what others have in store for their character.

Nope, I don't have anything particular in mind. What kind of RP do you have in mind?
Tar

Heya, are you guys still looking for pokemon roleplay? I do know a group that is about what you describe with dice and perks used in an extremely limited fashion, but it's a project not quite ready to rock yet.

My character "Alvin" or Nick is a heavy traveler however and I'd totally be up for a roleplay out on the main forum some time! I'm personally rather stringent on the pokemon universe being canon, however, and personally write a heavy dose of scientific and real world realism dumped on top of the mix. Just looking at the pokemon world through a different lens if you will.

He has a very adult character, however, and not at all "kid friendly".
Nessa (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Tailbone wrote:
My character "Alvin" or Nick is a heavy traveler however and I'd totally be up for a roleplay out on the main forum some time! I'm personally rather stringent on the pokemon universe being canon, however, and personally write a heavy dose of scientific and real world realism dumped on top of the mix. Just looking at the pokemon world through a different lens if you will.

He has a very adult character, however, and not at all "kid friendly".

I have no qualms with a more adult character. Scientific and real world realism are very welcome to my roleplays as well, provided it's not going to be a major correction and constant reminders telling me 'such and so isn't possible'. I assume you're not that type of person, but it can't hurt to mention anyway.

To Katia, EonRising and Tailbone: would you all want to do a group roleplay? Or are you more keen on 1x1 roleplay? Both are fine!
I don't care about whether it's a group RP or not :3
Professor E Applewood (played anonymously)

Hey! Remember me? :B

If you're still looking, I'd be glad to engage you, too! I definitely focus 100% on playing Pokémon as a story rather than as a written translation of the game, and, like Nick up there, I do a bit of reasoning to get things to make sense in such a context, but I predominantly follow the lore facts presented by the manga and the games and am very flexible when it comes to details. My focus is primarily on interaction, after all, and building an entertaining story.

I'm fine with either 1x1 or group roleplay, though anything super long-term with this character would probably eventually result in an introduction to his niece, who is the character of another (really good) player. Fair warning!
Tar

I'm super-duper with group roleplay!
Ailbhe Applewood (played by Hippofeathers)

If you're gonna start showing me off to people 'Uncle' I should really get off my ass, and finish my page.

But yes! You're welcome to join us. We know a buncha people who are playing in pokemon. I treat it more as story and building relationships... mainly cause my character is too young to be a trainer.
I'd also love some more pokémon roleplay, I run a little Pokémon rp group of my own, it'd be fun to be a player for a change.
Professor E Applewood (played anonymously)

Ailbhe! Language! D'8
Ailbhe Applewood (played by Hippofeathers)

But but Mr^^^^Tailbone taught me ALL KINDS of new words!
I would love to join the group as long as no one has any problems with my characters.
Kingfisher (played by Degu)

I'd certainly be interested! I have a rocket fellow that doesn't get to see the light of day often that i need to create an RPR for. :)
Nessa (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I completely lost track of this topic, I'm really sorry for not responding in any timely fashion to anyone here. :(

If there are still individuals who are interested, I'm actively looking and available for a while to come. Please message me?
PikaPikaGirl25

Hello I love doing roleplay and when it comes to pokemon I am a huge fan and I would to rp with you-forms into a cute little shiny Eevee- Eve!
PikaPikaGirl25 wrote:
Hello I love doing roleplay and when it comes to pokemon I am a huge fan and I would to rp with you-forms into a cute little shiny Eevee- Eve!

The last reply from the OP was over two years ago. It is good to say that they may or May not be interested in this idea anymore.
Ooh, me! Pick me! I don't have a chara you can look at, but I RP personally as Raul Z, a Pokemon breeder. He's a lot like me, hehe. I also have a rather interesting set of Pokemon that come with him.

Oh, and Summer, I don't know about that. If they're online, well.. yeah.
The OP is probably still active somewhere, though it's not always easy to tell with anon characters.

Regardless, please don't revive posts from two years ago, guys. It pushes recent threads down and off the page. If you're interested in a Pokemon RP, find a more recent thread, get together in PMs to discuss, or feel free to make your own topic.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking: Pokemon roleplays

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus