Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She gets up and gets the bandages."If you ever take my pain again,I will murder you!" She cries lightly."I wouldn't have felt as much pain as you! I would have healed a bit faster then you! DAMNIT DANNY!" She stomps the ground.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny gave her a faint smile "babe it's okay, h-heal fast or sl-low, I'd rather not see you l-like this, I may have t-to do it again an-d if anyone is going to kill m-me for it then i d-dont care" his voice was trembling from the pain "now come over h-here, s-sit beside me"

She cried and sat beside him."Daniel.......I love you..." Crystal's neck was still bleeding from Cristie's hair."I promise I will slap you if you take my pain again."

Danny bled less but still too much, he began to get weaker. He sat up the pain was excruciating "AGGH, o-o-okay First get these old bandages o-off, Then pour some Alcohol on to my wounds. A-after that wrap me u-up in new banda-ages. I would do it myself but i can't the pain gets worse"

She had done what he said then when she was finished she kisses his cheek."I hate you because of this,but I love you.....Wow I'm slightly confused...and..." She sighs and lays her head on his lap. "Danny when you're all better,Im going to kick your ass."

"I'll be waiting to kick my own ass" he Chuckled gaining some strength. he ran his hands through her beautiful silky silver hair "Hey let me see your throat" he saw her bleeding. she sat up opposite him "Here let me look at it" he dabbed her wound with a cotton wool ball and wrapped it loosely with some fresh bandages. "There" he said finishing up. she laid her head back on his lap. "Who was that woman outside, and why did she look like you?"

She sighs."My boss was upset that I haven't killed you,So he cloned me." She touches his arm."I don't want to kill you.

"Wait, What! I have a hit on my head!? Nice!" He had a smug face "so that day... when we met was set up?" He looked at her with a surprised look

"No." She cries on his lap."I was not doing my job right so he found out It was because I was distracted."

"Do you regret... ya know, falling in love with me" He ran his thumb over her soft bottom lip "Every time I see you, I fall in love with you again and again"

"I don't regret anything...I love you a lot." She Got ontop of him and sat on his lap.She then kisses him.

Danny kissed back With passion holding her waist, ignoring the pain from his chest "You're boss will come back with another attack" he said kissing her neck "i don't think i can do that again, what i did outside. she was a spitting image of you..."

She knew her boss would get better at clones and makes an exact one of her.If He does then what?

Danny pulled away "we have to find him when I'm all better, we'll have to take down the whole facility where he's cloning you but if I'm faced with another clone of you, I don't think I could harm it in any way. They look like you, it's so hard " he pecked her soft lips

"He is also getting better at it." She looks down and knows if it comes out looking exactly like her...He might kill the real one instead.

"I wouldn't even think about hurting you, and I don't want to start" Daniel looked deeply into her eyes "you're one of a kind, the only one for me" Daniel kissed her soft lips, he stood up and held his hand out "I have a something I want to show you"

She softly grabbed his hand,and looked at him with sweet eyes."What is it?" She stepped close to him.

"This way" he smiled and pecked her cheek before taking her to a forest "Ever since my family... left, I came here in search for answers" they both got to a cave entrance "inside here me, my brother and my father used to sit. What's inside this cave he made for my mother and named it after her. He called it Eve's cave" He held out his hand and conjured up a fire ball the size of 2 fists "let's go and see what it is I want to show you" he held his chest as it pained but he didn't want to ruin the surprise so he didn't mention it. The walls of the cave lit up in 2 colours Red and green "These walls are lined with rubies and emeralds, all of which cannot be removed, but there is 1 gem that will call out your name, it will glow. Only that gem can be removed by you"

She was slightly amazed by the walls and smiled.Her grip on his hand got tighter.She held onto his arm and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked.Crystal's boots clacking againts the cavern floors.

As they got deeper in the cave a large room opened up. water dripped from the floor to the ceiling "This cave possesses special, ummm, Gifts. check out the water here" he said pointing at a drop of water as it flew to the ceiling of the cave. "look up, there's a puddle on the roof. you can see everything that's on the surface, I know we're way to far down to see the surface but look" he said as they both look at the puddle. the cave room had no floor and fell into darkness "here hold my hand"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus