Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Crystal stood up and held her hand out to a human as the smokey like stuff intered their body. She clapped her hands together then spreads them apart making the body blow up as she collects his soul.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"CRYSTAAL!" Danny moved in front of her as Death Grabbed the human's soul and cages it "Don't do this again!, if this is what you're really like then i... i may have to..." he didn't want to say it "You're can't take souls for yourself, They belong to their host" Danny kIlled all of the Demons she summond

Her eyes were red but this time she wasn't using the power of the snake. Around him this whole time she only acted weak and defenseless. The truth was she didn't want him to see her power Without the snake. She held her hand out as the smoke went inside of him and slowly was pulling him apart. "I will shred your soul to ribbons."

"Never, if this is the real you then i have'nt a choice" Death's cloak protected him from the smoke, He went in for a swift hit Cutting her arm, His body merged with Death making him take his final form.

Her wound healed. "I'm sorry Daniel,but only one can win this battle." She jumped away from him and pulled the blade of the snake. "Awaken,Snake and Dragon of hell." another tattoo appeared on her arm in the shape of a dragon. Is became real and circled around her as the snake was able to do the same. "Now let me show you your true death."

"Well that depends, Are you going to show me What death looks like because he's actually no that pretty" He smiled protecting himself from the pain in his heart.

Vergil appeared Besides Danny and had Yamato already Unsheathed "if anyone's going to kill you it's me" He said as they both took their defensive stance.

"Mighty unfair don't you think?" The dragon stopped circling and growled. The Snake did the same but hissed. "It's nice...." She held her head down,a tear dropping,already knowing her fate. " Dying by the hands of someone you love and his brother."

"I'm sorry Crystal, you don't have to do this, I don't want this" tears started to flood his eyes but he still kept his defence up

"This is not you Crysty, Since the day i met you, you were my life" He knew that he'd have to stop her, but he didn't want to kill her "If you want to be normal, just tell me. I can remove your powers and seal them away"

"Normal? HA! I want power. The queen of darkness has no time to be normal." Her clothes change to her blue flamed pants and jacket. Instead of it being just stitching,it was real flames.

"Please don't make me do this" A tear leaked his eye
"Just kill her" Vergil seemed agitated
Danny got his scythe that was now metal.
Danny and Vergil charged at her Danny cut her torso whilst Vergil Cut her Arm very deep. The wounds emitted black smoke, that stopped her from healing as fast, slowing the healing down

She showed no reactions towards the pain at all. "Blood splatters,bodies fall. Regret takes over." Her hair stayed over her eyes as she holds out her hand to them. The snake circled her arm and got bigger. "Blow it up." The snakes launches at them but goes underground and comes up around them,being bigger then the dragon. There was no possible way to distroy the snake or dragon in that form. The snake distroys and blows up that whole area.

Danny looked down, he was dying inside "Bro we got to us it" He said to Vergil. His voice was pained.
"Ok if we must, we must" Vergil and Danny both stood upright "HELL BLADES!" both of them pulsed in energy as they unleashed a technique which summoned Hell forged blades to scatter everywhere around them cutting through absolutely everything.

The Snake was cut into bits as it fell to the floor. Danny moved so fast that he made it up close to Crystal "I'm sorry" He whispered, a tear stung his eye and ran down his cheek, landing on her shoulder. The Scythe was through her heart, Blood dripped off the tip

Crystal screamed as her body fell but a demon who looked like Crystal was still standing but was bleeding and dying. "DAMN YOU!" The demon vanished while her body layed on the ground. Her hair was black and she was more delicate and was as fragile as a doll. Her hair got longer and stretched to her back. The human Crystal lived again while the evil Crystal would burn in hell.

Daniel fell to his knees as he held Crystal in his arms "I- I had to... I'm sorry.." Tears flooded his eyes as they raced down his cheeks

Vergil had disappeared but was still pained in watching Danny feel so much pain, Eventhough Vergil wanted Danny's powers, it was like when they were kids and Vergil had to help him through his mother's death

Crystals arm slightly twitched and then her head. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him with dark blue eyes this time. She sat up and winced and then fell back down. Blood leaked from her mouth while she had trouble breathing. " What happened?"

Danny's eyes widened as he saw her Reanimate "Crystal!" He held her tight "I'm Sorry" He said as the tears of sorrow became tears of joy.

"Thank you. You broke my curse. Thank you." She wiped his tears and giggled weakly. "But you could have been just a little gentle."

Daniel helPed her to her feet "do you remember anything?" he rubbed the back of his head, he pulled out her Crystal necklace from his pocket. All the time they spent together made him wish they could have had a normal life. He once again wrapped it around her neck.

"Kinda...wow I'm lying.....so...not at all." Crystal smiled and grabbed his hands with soft care.

Danny gave her a fake smile, he didn't want to let her go "well nothing happened really, you seemed like you needed help and that's when I came along and broke your 'curse'" he hid his own crystal necklace but it glowed underneath his torn up shirt. His wounds were almost healed. "but I do know that someone special gave you that necklace, so don't lose it" he kept his tears in. His smile vanished as he turned to walk away

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus