Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She keeps growling,her fur standing up on her body.Her fangs getting longer.She stays looking at his weapon,wanting to stump it out like there is no tommorow.She sits down but keeps growling;Her tail showing that she was the boss.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"Death, Go!" Danny ordered death to vanish leaving Them both alone. Danny still weak, held his side. He pulled out ebony and ivory and tossed them on the floor. He coughed blood "babe attack if you want but I'm Not going to hit you"

She turned into her human form and huggs him.She cried on him.

"ouch" he whispered. Even though he was hurting, he felt better when he held her. Another rib cracked back into place healing itself

She stayed by him the whole time.Her white hair covering her eyes but you could still see the tears that ran down her cheek.She started to hum a song that turned her tears silver.

"Hey don't cry" he said in pain "I'm not dead right?" he smiled and lifted her head so she looked into his eyes, the sun flickered in his two tone eyes. "I believe an *cough* 'I love you' is long over due"

She giggles and kisses him deeply."That should say it all." She continues to kiss him,her short white hair covering one eye again.

Danny was still in pain, There were still a few ribs broken and the healing process took a while, But Danny Didn't care everytime they kissed he felt electricity.

Crystal smiled and pulled away and stays by his side.She layed her head on him and closed her eyes.

Danny stayed by her side making their way to the motel room. Danny was still in pain "Babe were, aghh, here" he said opening the door

"Hm?" She looks at him with tired eyes.

She approached the bed and layed down watching him as he limped across the room and pulled out some fresh bandages to wrap around his chest, from the battle Danny recieved a few cuts

"I'm sorry,Danny." She looks down.

"stop being sorry" he approached the bed with the bandages in hand "why dontcha help me with this then we'll call it even" he smiled painfully

She nodded and started to wrap the bandages on him.Her head held down,her being disgusted with herself.

As she finished up he kissed her fore head. "I feel better knowing im in pain not *cough* you"

"..." She layed down completely and sighed."I don't..."

Danny laid down beside her, his chest completely bandaged up, pulled her hair back and kissed her neck "Don't worry, with Death by my side something like this will never happen again" Danny had guilt in his voice "if it wasn't for me Hurting you then I wouldn't have been like this"

"..." She turned away from him with tears.

"Don't cry" Danny cleaned the tears off her cheeks "just sing to me"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus