Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"you can't tell me you didn't feet something then, I feel like I'm over the moon. i haven't felt like that for anyone" He walked up to her again this time slowly grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close kissing her cherry red lips with passion.
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She had blushed and kissed back once more,slowly wrapping her arms around his neck.

All this time he wished he had someone to hold, to love and now here she is the most beautiful woman in the world and he didn't want to leave. He pulled away from the kiss and placed his forehead against her's "Wow, don't let go, stay with me" he whispered to her smiling

She blushed and slightly backed up.She was able to kiss someone and properly speak their language."U-uhh...."

He Smiled at her looking into her Beautiful blue eyes "yeah" he laughed lightly "i have no words to describe how I feel, the way I am with you I have never been with anyone else, don't leave me, stay..." he kissed lips again

She blushed and nods."Alright." She kissed his cheek and smiled.

For the first time in his life he felt like he belonged "lets go back to my place, i have a guest there her name is cinder. She was lost and i think she has amnesia but other than her you can live with me" he wanted to have crystal with him at home

"Cinder....? cinder......" She had recognizes the name."AH! Cinder.......the one who killed my father."

"wait what, she has amnesia so she forgot everything. are you sure it was her crystal!?" he said trying to recover from what just happened "sh's only 16 she cant have" Daniel said trying to make sence of what just happened

"I know Cinder............her name was Cinder Cross,and she is well older then 17." She looks down tears coming to her eyes."Damn zat gal!"

He held Crystal close as she lay her head on Daniel's chest crying, He just realized what he's gotten into. He was speechless "Here sit down I'll get you something to drink the shop's just around the corner" he sat her down on a public bench and ran around the corner

She fixed her jacket and looked down and the pavement.

As Daniel arrived at the corner he knew that both of them matter and he has to do whatever he can to not let either of them meet each other. a bottle in hand he returned to Crystal. Tears dripped down from her beautiful blue eyes "Don't worry angel, I'm here" he said as he crouched opposite her and kissed her forehead

She smiled and blushes and then looks down sadly again.

He helped her up onto her feet and said "I just got you and I'm aint letting you go" he swept her off her feet and took her home

She blushes and holds onto him tightly.She blinks a few times.

He got close to home with Crystal in his arms. He was clueless, what was he going to do... Now he has to protect 2 people he has to protect love and loyalty both hang in the balance something is definitely waiting for him and it isn't good. "Crystal, we're home" she looks so peaceful "I don't want to let her go but I can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

She smiles and looks at him."You didn't have to do this for me......" She lays her pale hand on his head.

"I wanted to, there is so much going on but you are the most important thing that happened to me" he carried her into the bedroom an lays her down on the bed. The room was cold from the open window.

She shivered and looked at the window."Why is that open?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus