Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Crystal (played anonymously)

Everyone was dying.What could be killing them? An illness? I murderer? A 22 year old woman? Perhaps so.
A young lady named Crystal walked threw an open area.Her feet sunk in the moistened mud.She smiled and sighed of relief,it being hot out.She watched the neon butterflies meet then leave.It was all to perfect.Well,almost.Crystal was trained to be an assassin her whole life.

She didn't want to create death at the tip of her blood soaked viper hands.She wanted to watch life being lived.Sadly she was owned like a slave.She stood up and put on her black high-heels.Her hair was short and snow white.Her skin was pale but she looked very beautiful.Her eyes were almost colorless but had a blue hint to it,almost like a husky pup's eyes.

She didn't wear a bra,or a mere shirt.She only wore a black jacket that covered her breasts.The jacket was open fully,but it was still covering well.She also wore black skin-tight pants,of course with a blue flamed pattern.She was beautiful,but carried no weapons.Her being a british girl,she was really interesting to hang out with.She walked around,finding a nearby town,and was sitting on the sidewalk.Her legs wide open and her jacket the way it was.She was tired so she closed her eyes.Not expecting anything, five men came and dragged her into the ally and held her down so she couldn't move.

She struggled to get free as the men started to open her jacket,and rubbed on her body.She was not able to scream because of someone covering her mouth.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"HEY! don't you guys think you're a little old to be playing doctor?" Said Daniel shouting from the rooftop. "What's it to ya!" said the leader of the group. Daniel leaped off the rooftop landing perfectly on the ground. the men stood still in amazement trying to make sense of what just happened. "how about you let that lady go and we all walk away unharmed" he said slowly approaching the leader. one of the men ran towards Daniel as fast as he could and threw a punch trying his best to make it connect but Daniel was too fast, he ducked under the punch and put the thug into a head lock. " you guys look like you could use some lessons in fighting, lesson #1 Know your opponent." he said smirking whilst choking the thug until he knocked out. Daniel ran at the leader making the leader scared and confused, a heavy gust wind rolled in and Daniel disappeared. "lesson #2 always watch your back" Daniel reappeared behind the leader knocking him out with a single blow to the head. Daniel turned around "lesson #3 stand your ground" he said to the remaining three, who fled before he could do anything. The woman looked like she used up most of her energy trying to get free, Daniel picked up her jacket and handed it to her keeping his eyes away from her "here lady, cover yourself up"
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She put her jacket on."Thanks for your help,sir." She bows to him.Her silver hair covering her husky pup blue eyes.

Like always Daniel's fringe castes a shadow over his eyes "Sir? wow nobody has called me that in, well ever. The name's Daniel but call me Danny, and you are?" he said smiling, a toothpick sticking out of his mouth

"Crystal." She smoke in a Russian accent even tho she was British.She was with her father befor and he was Russian so she cought on to him more.

Feeling more Comfortable now that Crystal has her jacket he asks "Who were those guys?"

"Dunno....zhay mez well be thugs." She started walking.

"A woman of little words you don't get very many of them these days" he said smiling, he chased after keeping up with her "I just saved you, let me at least get you some ice cream" he smiled

"I have better zhings to do then zhings like zhat." She keeps walking.

"C'mon it's an ice cream, you owe me this" he said trying his best to keep up

She growls and grabs his hand then places a gold coin in it."Zhere.Now leave me alone." She keeps walking.

Daniel started smiling "sorry lady I wont leave until you come with me and let me buy you an ice cream" he suddenly appeared in front of her almost as if he teleported

"Just an ice cream, no funny business" he said smiling

She sighs and shakes her head."What iz wrong with your head,boy?See zee hint,Analyze zee hint,take zee hint." She walks around him.

"Hint or not I'm not leaving without a yes" he said getting in her way again, a gap in his hair revealed his right eye , it was grey with a hint of red around the rims

She sighs and crosses her arms."How about a kiss and zhen you leave me alone?"

"hmm Ice cream or a Kiss, what tastes better?" he ran his hand through his white hair. "Easy answer" he said pulling her close to him and kissing her cherry red lips

She blushed and kissed back then pulled away."Zhere.Now away with you." She started walking again.

"Wow" he whispered to himself "I haven't felt a jolt like that since angela" he thought. "Wait, Please" he Said hoping she's stop

She stops and looks at him,her arm folded."What do you want?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus