Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"Its Okay really, agh" he was in pain. "just dont hate me for doing what i did. all i did was keep you from feeling pain"
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The cobra tattoo turn to a real snake and wraps around his torso,restricting him but also making it till his ribs are relaxed.

"Ya know instead of this cobra, why don'tcha wrap your legs around me?" he said smirking and winking

"Heh-heh,how about not." She sighs and slightly shakes her head.After her black boots were all tied up,she stretched and smiled."Now,if you get free I will know and if that snake dies,I will too." She puts on her black necklace that slightly looked like a collar and yawns."Oh,and if you try to move,The cobra will uhhhhh totally bite you..."

"Wait what! You can't keep me leached up like this" Danny frowned at her "Before ya go take this with ya" Danny removed the beautiful red amulet from around his neck the Centre of the amulet was a Ruby "Here, it belonged to my mother, she gave it to me before she died. With this i'll know if you're okay" on his left arm there was a red spiral tattoo. "If anything happens to you, this spiral on my arm will start to burn and turn dark red"

She nods and puts it on."Thank you for caring." She smiles as a blue orb appears in her hand.It started sculpting itself as it turns into a silver gun.She puts it to the side of her hip and three daggers in her boots."I most likely will be fine.Now don't move or else that snake will also possibly crush the rest of you." She started to walk away.

"What, is it beat up Danny day today? Okay but don't be late. I need to work off the pain" he said trying to get comfy "I love you babe" he said as he watched her hips move As she walked towards the door "Crissy you are gorgeous"

She stops as the snake gets tighter around him,then keeps walking.She had walked around for a while,looking for her target.She finnaly found him,but there was no way she could get to him because he was around so many people.She pulled one of her white hairs as it got longer.She wrapped one end on her index finger as it grew to the point it wrapped around his leg,torso then neck.With him wearing white and her hair being that color no one noticed.Soon as she got the hair wrapped around his neck,she tugged quickly,killing him instantly.When done she goes to her boss and collects her money.She ended up getting three cases of cash.She stopped once she felt a black hair around her neck.It was strange.Someone who possessed her same talents.

She turned behind her and saw someone who looked like her but wore white and had black hair.She was the opposite of Crystal.She started to think,and knew her boss cloned her.

"Ow man this snake is a pain" the snake started to loosen itself "something's not right" Daniel's Spiral Tattoo started to burn. "AGH, something's definately not right" Danny became worried "I've got to go now" Daniel, still in pain, Grabbed his scythe and pistols.

Danny stopped outside the motel
"Hey baby, Where are you going" it was Crystal but she'd Changed Her whole outfit was different
"I was just umm... I thought you, AGGGHHH" the pain in his arm grew more intense along with the pain in his side and the wounds on his chest once again re-opened.
"Baby don't move" she said as she made his way towards him. she put her hand on his torso as he yelled in pain "Don't worry I'm here now" she said trying to calm Danny down.
Danny instantly knew that it wasn't Crystal from the way the imposter touched him, Danny grabbed her neck and lifted her up "WHERE IS CRYSTAL" She was choking, Danny's eyes turned pitch black as death appeared above him, the scythe that was sheathed on his back was engulfed in black flames "WHERE IS SHE" he repeated in a demonic voice

She only laughed as she kicked him in his ribs."Now that's not how you treat a lady." Crystal stood on the far side of the street,not risking any movement or her throught would be sliced."I am Cristie.Im the new Crystal.I was sent here to do a job she had never done,which was kill you.She is,how you say...stupid gal." She tightened the grip on the hairs that were around Crystal's neck.She fell to her knees in pain,dropping the cases."Crystal will be no more if you make a move.So I guess you better drop your weapons and let me kill you." She took a gun off of the side of her hip,by it was black and not silver.She put it to his head with a smirk.

"IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU" He Looked at her with utmost anger. The scythe on his back was gone and so was Death but Danny's eyes still remained black "NO ONE CAN REPLACE CRYSTAL...NO ONE" Death was behind Cristie holding Danny's wooden scythe
"no one can escape Death, No one" Death said in a demonic voice. Death swung the scythe in one clean shot Cristie's head was flung across the parking lot.

Danny fell to the floor in pain as his eyes returned to normal, Death vanished but Danny's wooden scythe stood upright "AGH, My ribs!" he held his chest in agony whilst still on the floor

She was happy she was free from Cristie.Blood slightly dripped from her neck,Cristie's thread.

"Crystal! agh" he called for her still in pain waiting for her to respond. He was bleeding heavily.

She ran to him and hugged him."Danny!" She cried on his chest."I love you,and thank you so much..." She tried her best to stay away from his wound.

Crystal tried to help him get up but he dropped to floor again "AGH,my...chest" he was losing more blood

"You gotta let me heal you!" She held his wound softly.

"no! It's okay, agh, really. Help me to the motel and... L-lay me in bed, get any-thing from the shop that contains alcohol, bring it back h-hear" his voice was pained as the blood continued to flow

She gets him to the motel and lays him on the bed.She then gets him alcohol and then sits by the door.Only tears were in her eyes.

"you'll Have to D-Do it, i c-can't. Get some fresh b-bandages" he said pointing his shaky right hand to the cupboards on the far side of the room

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus