Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

He's quite helpful once you get to know him. He may or may not find Nano annoying.
Sp8ders wrote:
HahahhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... wrong word choice ^^'
@robin pffft okay then
Post people post owo
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Fun fact, Cheshire's character customization for her teeth are sharp teeth, so when she grins she does the Cheshire grin.
... frickin scary Sp8

And uh, I can post a bit later?
Just waiting to see if anyone else wanted to post
I've been trying to get my dying laptop to fookin' boot but it isn't cooperating. Give me like another hour to post under DARKNESS. Then we can wrap up combat.

Silent is top tier. I'm a sucker for silent types who know they aren't strong so they leave it to others while they do their own thing.

This is what I think of spooky chesire grins: Kill them with axes. :^(
dark-souls-trophies-guide-screenshot-cheshire-cat.jpg
By the way, does the blade have a guard or something?
Sp8ders Topic Starter

This gloomy foggy setting is perfect for Cheshire to use her Arsenal Roulette/Metal Carousel combo (aka Wonderland) her signature technique.
robinnrose wrote:
By the way, does the blade have a guard or something?

Don't know why that would matter, but yes. The hilt and guard are normal (insert exotic metal name here).

And oh boy more gunfire chaos. Let's see it. I'm thinking Ira needs to gtf-outta there before she becomes swiss. The shield placed on her will break if the roullete is as I think it is.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

She'll probably shove any of the civilians down before activating due to how chaotic the nature of the weapons are. (Especially since she has all manners of guns, including rocket launchers. Fun.)
Yeah.

... Yo, what if everyone shot Reaps at the same time
That'd be some end to this anime-style fight
The blade that has a guard is easy to deal with than a blade that has no guard. A blade that has no guard can damage the shield easily cause it's a slashing and piercing type. It's possible to deflect it by sliding it off a nanotech shield wall but that will shave parts it off. But a blade with a guard can be stopped by stopping the guard all together.
KhaeosMage wrote:
Yeah.

... Yo, what if everyone shot Reaps at the same time
That'd be some end to this anime-style fight

BBCode error: Problem displaying youtube video. Please read the manual for help.
Wow, looking cool joker!
Well I tried to insert a persona5 meme but eh.

And Robynn you have completely lost me at the difference a gaurd makes against a shield.

@Sp8, I thought she was pissed? Why not gun down everyone here, I mean Ira basically looks half-way Darkness member with her attire :^)
Sp8ders Topic Starter

True but, they aren't the targets.

Rule Number 7, only hunt your targets, no civies.
If you create a slit big enough that only the blade can go through but not the guard, it will stop the blade without even touching the sharp end.
Thanks for putting it in common tongue for me. But it would work the exact same way for an unguarded sword, it would just hit the hands instead of the guard. The only difference is the attacker could shove the sword through with a kick to the hilt and lose it on the other side.
Cool anti-melee technique though, I like it. Can you describe Reaps slashing the hell out of the Nano's nanoshield, seeing that its pointless, and then try to stab through it to pierce it only to have that done to her? I imagine the blade stopping mere centimeters away from Nano's nose.

What's rule 34 for Chesire?
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Hurt anyone who makes that joke.
Sp8ders wrote:
Hurt anyone who makes that joke.

Noted.
Curious robinnrose, what program was Silent referring to?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus