Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Sp8ders Topic Starter

spits out drink

I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT
XD

And... no clue robinnrose *le shrug
I'm sure Nano will keep poking the relationship between Silent and Chesire.
Heheheeeeh
I wonder what'll happen
Tomfoolerly is reaching optimal levels.
It's wonderful

*proceeds to type another shitpost that she hopes is not actual shit
KhaeosMage wrote:
It's wonderful

*proceeds to type another shitpost that she hopes is not actual shit

By Gwyn's holy light, did someone dig WW1 trenches around here I thought she was in like a highway-side drainage ditch not some trench ditch having to hardcore-parkour outta there.

That made me think of the characters standing on an old battlefield between Oasis and who-knows what else and I use too-many-hyphens---
Idk what to post o-o
... welp
Oh well
And, same. I-use-too-many

Maybe you can post something about the people watching the stream? Their reactions? And maybe toss a little "oh yeah watever hi *ignore"
robinnrose wrote:
Idk what to post o-o

Leave these weirdos before Nano loses viewer counts.

And as for a serious answer: Should we as a group decide the next "scene"? Ira was thinking of logging off, which gave me the idea of perhaps we should do a small time skip. We can get a quick last hunt post from Chesire, perhaps see a glimpse of each player's rooms if there is any noteworthy character to them, and think of the next time the characters meet.

(O)riginal (P)oster whatchu think.
I'm down with that idea. Sp8des, Robinn?
Well I already described my characters so...I don't know. Hmmmmm what about meeting in real life type of ideal owo?
That'd be a nice idea. I can totes go with Coke's and your idea, Robinn. Ira's little sister introduction can't wait ^~^
The original of moving my little group was to the town. Stop, buy some stuff. Meet some people. Make some stuff. Then Idk.
I'm very hesitant on playing out of the virtual setting too much, sense there is very little realistic chance that players across the world would ever meet even if they were long-standing friends. If we all just so happened to live nearby each other, there still isn't really a reason to meet up, none that I can see anyway. It would def add to the complexity of the rp which is both good and headache inducing. Just some quick imagery I think of is G30's player and Ira making a commotion at a cafe, both carrying out the same arguments except in a public setting, though the guy doesn't feel too embarrassed unlike the writer. Chesire might be the social outcast type, with an amazing confidence ingame but terribly awkward outside of it? While Nano and Silent the most socially sane of the misfits, constantly being confused for either brother-sister or a couple while discussing very normal subjects.
But real life is boring. Butt. Butt. I'd be happy to if we could come up with a real-life plot to go along with the virtual one. Kind of reminds me of Code Lyoko... This is another late night post so Im sure Im making little sense.
Ira's sister is obviously important to her so I'd like to see that. Incoming character doubling for sister team up? It gave me an idea for G30's motive for preferring picking up newbies and training them.
Oh boy I wrote a lot again... uhh. Night.
I will say. It's guaranteed that Nano will fly to another country for that meet up. Maybe Silent as well.
Adding on. Silent is the lay back type. He could've made himself quite a name but does not to. Keeps to himself. Doesn't go out and beyond but goes at a steady pace. His account says otherwise with a million subscribers and millions of views. He doesn't let himself known but rather through his works. He doesn't take much credit for it or be really passionate about it. He's just...goes about it, is what I would say.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I know how they can all meet in real life! They could go to one of the Bullet Fuse convention, one of the largest gaming conventions in the world, which means players all over the world will show up. Including our "Heroes".

As for now, I suggest we let them take their separate paths.

Also, sorry I just woke up. yawns
Same tho

And that would actually not be a bad idea? It's be so cool
Maybe after another bout of gameplay?
They log out, quick time skip, gameplay, then another timeskip to Bullet Fuse convention where Ira decided (aka forced by her sister to "Be an actual teenager and have fun- I dunno, find a boyfriend and shit" "spkakszz- No! Brat") to go to
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Pfffft, yes. It'd be interesting to watch how people interact with others outside of game.

And you're partially right Coke, she does have terrible confidence outside of game.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus