Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

TWO YEARS LATER AND YOU WONT DROP THE CONVENTION.
DON'T LET DREAMS BE DREAMS.
IVE NEVER BEEN TO A CONVENTION SO LET ME LIVE MY DESIRE OUT THROUGH MY TRANS BABIES.

Also, hihi
Hi owo. So much what do we do now?
Muck around like headless chickens until General-Leader-Alice In Wonderland- shows. Call it quits and call the rp's time of death and go our seperate ways forever. Or something in between.

Trans babies...
If everyone wishes, we can continue on the rp until Cheshire has to appear. Give Sp8ders more time, yanno? That's only if people are willing, though.
Hmmmm....Silence and Chesire are together so I do not mind leaving Silence behind for a bit.
What's Jack think?
I’m ok with it.
So I guess we have a census.
Hmmmm
Sorry I’ve been busy
I have no drive to roleplay at all.
No wonder
Rip. Do you want me to push the rp a little?
Please
owo
I’m busy ok?
Man, it's really easy to ghost when you dont physically see people on a daily basis huh? Well I'm trying to kick that urge.

I'm done. Kaputz. Done-zo. Retiring. At least from this site, particular roleplay, and the freeform method. It was fun hanging out with you all. As well as a hype, dumb mess, let's be real. But fun. Glad to have met.

I'll be moving to Storium for a change of pace under the name Jormundgand. Better than coke_monster aint it? Im having fun with their game structure. If you ever want that 25$ crack cocaine money, Khae, just hit me up. Bye!

Oh, and if you want more Trapped in Video Game plots, look up the Isakei genre if you didnt already know. Lot of garbage power fantasy animus.
coke_monster wrote:
Man, it's really easy to ghost when you dont physically see people on a daily basis huh? Well I'm trying to kick that urge.

I'm done. Kaputz. Done-zo. Retiring. At least from this site, particular roleplay, and the freeform method. It was fun hanging out with you all. As well as a hype, dumb mess, let's be real. But fun. Glad to have met.

I'll be moving to Storium for a change of pace under the name Jormundgand. Better than coke_monster aint it? Im having fun with their game structure. If you ever want that 25$ crack cocaine money, Khae, just hit me up. Bye!

Oh, and if you want more Trapped in Video Game plots, look up the Isakei genre if you didnt already know. Lot of garbage power fantasy animus.

I think those shows are good, goodbye my old friend.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus