Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Through extensive surgery in any of the major cities, you can rework your biological--- okay I have no idea how to explain class changing in lore but that is one way. Surgery or making a new character.

Keeping a list of classes seems kind of moot. Just make em up as we go along. Although I think we have named all of them there may be some classes I make up on the spot.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I mean with Arisu's Arsenal Roulette weapons just materializes in her hands from her cache. So, I'm sure she's not the only one.

Also class changing isn't possible but class modification and mastery is.

Like Arisu's main class is The Gunner class, but her sub class is the Sniper Mastery class. (With hints of the Akimbo and Big Gunner classes)
So a ... striker... slayer (dunno the difference) with a Rogue sub class? I can work with that
(Tho I think itd work better if its the other way around... i can blame her sister's lack of thorough research on that- she WAS the one who set up Ira's profile)
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I mean, theoretically you can use in game or real life money to unlock or change classes? Haven't thought that far.
I think Sp8 means that a Rogue can specialize in throwing daggers (and pens) like she specializes in snipers.

Spawning weapons from the cache is one thing. Warping them from anywhere is another, and much more useful which I think should only be for Throwing Knife Rogues. Its the difference between G30 who would just launch a bunch of disposable katanas and be unable to pick them up in battle and Ira who could instantaneously warp them back into hand.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Ooooh idea! What if she can also reverse the warping. Instead of teleporting them into her hand she can also teleport TOO the pen knives? Like a Rogue Skill?
... Dang okay. She'll just change it using real world money (which she'd hate doing, btw) but with her sister goading her she'll do it
Sp8ders wrote:
Ooooh idea! What if she can also reverse the warping. Instead of teleporting them into her hand she can also teleport TOO the pen knives? Like a Rogue Skill?

thats so coool
That's pretty mega dope. That gets a gold star.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

It'd make sense? Since all rogues or thief like characters has much more mobility then any other character?
Alright if after the fight someone could reccomend the class change she'll do it before she logs back in again
Giving up a class after sp8s gives that idea. Okay.
I mean, whatever works best, right?~
And she's totes gonna change the name, cause seriously
No creativity
"Sometimes she wonders if her little sister does these things on purpose.
... Scratch that
She knows she does these things on purpose, the little shit."
>changes class to striker.
>hits random name generator cause anything is better than Rogue.
>gets renamed Streaker.

GG better luck next time.
Lol. Any questions? owo
I got one
When's Silent gonna talk more?
... No?
Duh he's the silent mysterious type you ignoramous

*hides in corner
coke_monster wrote:
>changes class to striker.
>hits random name generator cause anything is better than Rogue.
>gets renamed Streaker.

GG better luck next time.

"£&€¥!#& hell!"
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Cheshire grinning in the distance

"Idiots."
Hah
Her sister is such a troll
Ira needs friends
Sp8ders Topic Starter

HahahhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion