Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Sp8ders Topic Starter

Honestly, I was willing to play as them but with the sudden mantel of the characters being taken over it felt, wrong to just outright slaughter them without giving them a fighting chance. You know?
Sp8's you better not slaughter them before Ira has a chance to even get a WORD in.

C-cause she uses pens to stab into people

But also refers to us having time to write.

Get a WORD in-

Nevermind. I'm thinking it would be the exact same Khae did with the spyder bot, just a bit more complex. 3 of us seem ready to do that, so Robynn can you pleaaase try? Ya just choose one or two Darkness members, write what they do when they see (and maybe recognize) an experienced streamer walking out in the open. The slayer would probably rush her down when gun fire obviously has no effect. Then go from there and show how Nano takes down an enemy or two.

If not, I'll go ahead and write the next post for Darkness. Me being the sole writer for enemies is going to be a bit more drawn out though, as if main characters were having at it. One post my reaction, one post your reaction, etc.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Bright side, at least there are only five members now and not six~
coke_monster wrote:
Sp8's you better not slaughter them before Ira has a chance to even get a WORD in.

C-cause she uses pens to stab into people

But also refers to us having time to write.

Get a WORD in-

Pffft
I mean....at most I would just send up a tanker who gets killed instantly. Cause you know Nano has a railgun now. ..... ...... ....I have read too many trivial things and read too much weaponry related to the subjects I have read. I have no hope. I'm like my friends *is depressed in the corner*
Sp8ders wrote:
Bright side, at least there are only five members now and not six~

Dont cha mean not four?

Edit: Fiiiine let's keep it moving. Khae and Sp8 can control some characters in their posts while I control them for other times. Godmodding is allowed, wierdly enough, but don't kill reaps so easily yet I have something planned for her and the scientist. Also, as a fan of action I'd love detailed take downs.
... should I... edit my post? Cause it sounds like nano cannoned the guys Ira was killing
They're probably more in the back.
Well
There's a tanker, Reaps the rogue and knockknock jokes the scientist

So maybe the tanker was hit- not sure bout who else
Umm uh EXCUSE ME. CANNONS? WHEN? HOW? NANO MACHINES?
Saying that out loud just made me realize why she is named nano. I am not dumb.

I'd appreciate if you'd give more detail on who it is those cannon shots are flying towards, but I'll just assume it's going to finish off the gunner who is still spraying despite being eyeless (holy shit this got gruesome fast) and one off into the long grass. Gives me an idea for next post. Waiting on you sp8's. How's Chesire feel about all these weirdos kill stealing?

Also cannon spawning made me think of:
madoka03-04.jpg

Edit: going to bed for now will log back in 9 or so hours. Night all.
The cannons came from specifically her class. And the cannon rounds are just targeting a specific location. Like sort of, bombard this location.

Also it's somewhat like this but floating...? I guess?

fbb23a8d044a623cc53d7fa0c4f7c874.jpg
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I'll give you a hint on how Cheshire feels towards these kill stealers.

Pissed.
Sooo I'm trying to figure out a way in which Ira could get her Pens back besides having to walk over and pick it up. I was thinking magnet, but then I thought that means she might pick up every magnetic thing in the vicinity? Unless it was specific to only the Pens but I have no idea how that could work...

In short, I need help.
Strings, wires, chains. Those work.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Video Game logic?
Borderlands 2 logic where some yperion weapons can be tossed, exploded, and then warp back into you hand?
That would be useful
Maybe later she can impement some strings, but for now I can go with Borderlands 2 logic
She just... didn't know it does that yet
Make warping reusable weapons a Rogue class specialty and we gotta deal.
Well we are heading towards Borderlands 2 logic now.
That'd be coo-
... so.
... is it possible to switch classes ooor noooo cause she's. Not a Rogue
Striker, was it?
I need to keep track of all our classes ugh

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus