Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Well that was interesting.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Well I feel like I know who did, and furthermore I think the poster of the one guy in essence controls all of them. So it's honestly up to you or G.I

I'm waiting for the sweet embrace of heroism to join in.
For the moment I am not making the RV to have an energy shield cause I think that might be op but then it would be logical though for Silent.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Maybe in a later point in the RP? As he slowly levels up and all that Jazz?
I think the two have maxed out their levels if there are such level system.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Then it could be when he discovers a rare energy source.
That I was thinking. I suppose it could be hydrogen fuel cell.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I'm no scientist so, enjoy on how it's made.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Boom headshot!

Is what Arisu is thinking.
Havent read the replies yet but I thought that the RV did have an emergy shield, and the Darkness gang was in for a nasty surprise when their rocket disappear in a smoke stack. It shouldnt be OP if you give the energy usage a high amount. I'd rather not set numbers to such a free form story, so its up to you.
Glad you found it funny, I did my best even added a blurb of an exagerated narsicist.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Beautiful, just how I honestly imagined it.
The thing is nanotech shield does not have a set range. So theoretically it could blow up in their face but I removed that function. I also removed the original usage of nanobots that makes up the shield(this was implemented a long time ago before this rp existed). It involves heart attack. The RV is probably heavily armored but I haven't toss in the energy shield just yet.....I mean I guess I can now.
Mmmhmm robyn gets a pre-existing nanoshield that could have possibly had to ability to stop hearts, but ask for a weaopnless flight suit and OH NO THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

/jokes.

So let's decide. I'd prefer if we each controlled Darkness and write out the action together just so we can summerize it much more speedily. Like when Nano is walking toward the ambush spot, Robyn would simply continue with how Darkness reacts and then how Nano reacts, pausing for other players to get an action in and then they write how Darkness reacts to it.

Or I could write for Darkness, but that would mean I'd have to be posting a lot more.
It's not efficient for me to make posts on people I have no idea about. To make a post, process of it is a little more complicated.

The nanotech shield was a design based off my nanobots' design. Nanobots sized very small at molecules that act like atoms. Very hard to destroy. Sturdy. It flies/floats. It goes at speed of sound. Why heart attack? You breath in. Goes into your lungs. Into your bloodstream. A conveninent clot at the heart appeared. Dead. But the latter nanobot design was not implemented causeeee problems. So I only left it at nanotech shield.
Shit like that is so messed up because there really isnt a counter, except maybe installing a mesh filter in the trachea, or not having an organic heart like androids or some crazy cyborgs who want a mechanical pump moving their blood for some reason. Thanks for limiting yourself, as no matter how cool Deathnote powers are, it wouldnt make for exciting action without a limiter to it. The reason I'm not a Superman fan...

And I didn't know anything about Darkness when I wrote for them. I used what Sp8's gave in the initial posts and made it up. It's easy, trust. Unless by it's not efficient, you mean it would take too much time than you have to make posts, then I understand. Fact checking of what has been established for them by other writers can be a hassle.
Process of making a character's movement for me, requires me to know their thought process, personality, backstory, and other characteristics. NPC Soldiers are easy as they're disciplined to follow certain amount of procedures. But for players, they're not easily determined. Think it like psychology.
I get it. Wanting to give more meaning to a characters actions by fleshing out their motives, backgrounds, and personalities is a good thing. I appreciate the level of quality when that is thought out. Buuuuut. These are goons. Not even supporting cast yet and they have a very simple motive: kill Nano. I'm not going to be expecting anyone to get inside their perspective and their thoughts for the scene, just give them reasonable actions like defending themselves and launching attacks.
Stilllllll my thought process has been like that =w=
robinnrose wrote:
Stilllllll my thought process has been like that =w=

I'll wait for sp8's and Khae's input if they have any.
Can totes play as the enemy if Ira's against em, dunno bout the other blokes attackin other players

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus