Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

The program that controlled the nanotech shields. Unlike an energy shield that requires a user's input, the nanotech shield does not.
Do your Ult sp8's so we can loot the bodies and go home. I wanna play my character already <sadwinkyface>.

Also make it flashy plz. Robyn isn't making her murder attempts flashy enough for me even if they mention super-cool Silent's mutterings for detail.
I guess she can fire AP rounds. HE rounds would be gory and wasteful...and also hurts the shield at close range lol.
... Damn. Looks like Ira missed
I completely forgot about Ira's shot.

My B, just a touch of bad writing. I ain't editing it because tired, but just imagine it is stabbed somewhere in her thick mane of dreads, imbedded in the skull somewhere but yeah, it didn't do much.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I hope that is sufficient enough for you, I tried to add variety in her bullets. (And included a Rocket Launcher and a Flamethrower.)
coke_monster wrote:
just imagine it is stabbed somewhere in her thick mane of dreads, imbedded in the skull somewhere but yeah, it didn't do much.

... I'm pretty sure the plasma blade to the back of the neck would be fatal. Anyway, I'll edit mine and say it was to her calves instead. Should incapacitate.
Well my next post is going to be...interesting
Quote:
... I'm pretty sure the plasma blade to the back of the neck would be fatal. Anyway, I'll efit mine and say it was to her calves instead. Should incapacitate.

Ugh. Forgot it was also plasma instead of normal metal that might be stopped by the human skull (those things are hard to stab into sometimes). Ill be careful not to post late night next time and be more carrful. Sorry, I know mess ups like that can take you out of it.
Where the hell can a plasma knife stab into and have my post still make sense. Lop off an ear? Ah, the calves, thanks.

Before anyone mentions this (or probably forgot) there is a tanker still alive. I remember, just didnt feel like mentioning what he's up to. I say we have some banter before Chesire remembers how many players she was suppose to kill, sense she's the only one with a list and would know. It would make for a good conversation breaker. Like, "Oh yeah... yo hol' up I gotta kill this last dood." But in bounty hunt speak.

Edit2: Wait crap, was Robynn working on a post? Did I post too soon?
Sp8ders Topic Starter

"Oh wait hold on..... One two three four five.... Oh! There he is." BANG
"Okay, continue?"
Omg guys xD
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Guuuuuuuuuuys I found another player.
Cool! Who's it?
Omg G30 is hilarious and as crazy as Cheshire
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Yes, and I'll be giving them the links here soon.

Also I just realized that said Red Bean not Red Queen
Sp8ders wrote:
Yes, and I'll be giving them the links here soon.

Also I just realized that said Red Bean not Red Queen

Very intentional unlike my slip with missing Pen stabs. Take it as you wish.

D'aww thanks Khae.

Also YES newblood. Let's scare them away Robynn with 20 paragraphs of quantum physics.
I studied introductory quantum physics a bit....I mean I could. I found good paragraphs to explain quantum computer
robinnrose wrote:
I studied introductory quantum physics a bit....I mean I could. I found good paragraphs to explain quantum computer

Noooo
My worst enemy
Even quantaum physics is a foreign language to a Creative Writing major
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Oi, be nice you two. No scaring the newbie away.
robinnrose wrote:

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u3.jpg

(I actually wouldn't mind learning a bit more sense it IS a plot related for Nano's whole deal.)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus