Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Hmmm owo. I wonder if romance will slam itself into here.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I hope so That's all a possibilities on how players interact.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Oh! Guys! Guuuuys! What if a pre event (in this case the convention) raid boss shows up later after all this which in turn, draws the players in for a chance to fight the beast. But, the raid boss can only be accessed with a certain amount of people, and the catch is it has REALLY cool loot and some backstory lore crap (looking at you ira) and other shenanigans that entice the players to join together to defeat this monster. Which helps coax players who normally go solo, into their band. And likewise.

Eh?
SOUNDS AWESOME!

We can do that instead of the quest I had in mind, since it ties their meeting and the convention together better! After the convention though, we can come up with individual quests that needs multiple people to complete- probably five, was it?- so we have things to look forward to writing about.

At this point they might as well have each others' contacts for these forced team-ups :)
Yeye, agreed. Behemoth mutants could be a huge reveal at the hardest raids to date, and they move! And! And... they're attacking major hub areas that will be destroyed permanently if no guild has what it takes! Muhahahaha!

We need an eccentric game dev spearheading Bullet Fuse.
Definitely.
I wish I was an actual gamer so I know these things better... ^^'

Anyway, so the boss could be a horrid biotechnological mutant creation by the scientist that accidently brought about the apocolypse. And...

Should it guard something? Or attack something crucial? Beating it can maybe give you special privileges/prizes tying to the convention. Or something.

Suggestions?

(By the way, I like coke's suggestion of the occasional hub attack from raid bosses)
owo. Well I may played enough games to know where this is going and probably the development of it =w=. Though I have no ideas to pitch in atm.
What do you think?

"The Russian Necromancer"
Spiridon Nikolaev
Died age 28

Sought to find a way to raise the dead in order to bring back his brother, who died in an experimental accident. Military tried to recruit him. He refused, but all his works were seized before he could destroy them. Was executed for treason after numerous attempts to sabotage military laboratory experiments. The result: a deadly species of near-immortal biotechnological mutants, unleashed after a lab accident breakout.
Replace the last name with Rasputin for reference to history lol.

All questions on hand! Should Silent cross-dress?
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Robin, yes Silent should.

As for my own knowledge of video games while on other games I am a bit slow on, I however was one of the top tier players in an mmo a long time ago (when I had free time) so I understand and know how the games work and function together. Including boss raids and shenanigans like that.

Side note, I think the boss raid should drop a R.B.G (really big gun) which will entice Cheshire in (maybe that's how she can get the Mad Hatter, or maybe Silent built it specifically for her)?
robinnrose wrote:

... I am scared now lol. You serious?

Yes, Silent should cross-dress.

Does anyone know if there is such thing as two conventions being close by happenning at the same time? Cause like. Ira's sister would TOTALLY come with Ira to the Bullet Fuse convention then just leave her for the Fantasy game convention.

Also I think the pre-convention boss should drop materials for weapon building (Ira lost a few Pens during that fight, so she'd totes try and beat the boss).
Well if anyone manages to get into the RV, you will see a Kimono(or something, I haven't decide) on a clothes rack. That is a lost invention. The game industry threw in an item making tournament to make the moderate or best female gadget, weaponry, etc. The tournament was used to attract female gamers. Silent won first place but was asked to built a lesser version of it, as it was considered over the top to given for the new player.

These are the main functions:
1. It can convert anyone's sex to female. The thought was probably there was going to be some male player who's skills are needed to demonstrate it in a trailer or something.

2. It has large physical/inertia reduction. Piercing damage and inertia reduction. Recoil reduction. This makes fire arms, slash weapons, and bash weapons useless. Only plasma, armor piercing, and traps be useful.

3. Anti-gravity that makes the user feel like on the moon. Controlled at will.

4. It has an infinite amount of inventory and slots, allowing one to carry all kinds of weapon and ammo. The weapons can be retrieved.

5. Increase in strength, allowing one to one hand any weapon that is less than a giant weapon.

6. Increase in speed.
Yes those conventions exist.
Awesome! Now, to think of a name for the Fantasy game (even tho it might not even matter but EH)
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Well I mean, you don't have to name a specific game for a convention. Like, only a certain amount of games normally gain enough popularity to get it's own convention (Aka Blizzard at Blizzcon due to World of Warcraft and Overwatch.) Most games actually are clumped into the same type of genre conventions that include all types of things including books, comics, art, and of course video games (like example Anime Conventions) and so on, so it could just be a Fantasy Convention not necessarily a specific fantasy GAME convention. So you'd just have to name the convention. Go for something Cheesy and rememberable.

Also, fair warning. My posts will probably temporarily slowed due to the fact my finals are coming up and I realized that I am not prepared at all. (whoops)
Oh, okay
... but, welp. Was gonna name the game Magikbound
Maybe its made by the same company as Bullet Fuse?

And I'm sure at least some of us here are in the situation as you, so don't worry, I'm sure this forum won't die. Take your time and good luck with Finals!
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Thanks I'm gonna need it. internally cries
Good luck =w=
robinnrose wrote:

giphy.gif
I'm assuming that's a reaction to both questions xD

Anyway, I have no idea who rasputin is
And i am currently killing myself with making Spiridon's backstory cause im a character creater whore
And by killing myself i mean crying in sorrow because of tragic backstory

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus