Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Nice, nice

We can totes also come up with a real-life plot, that ties the real world and the game together. To keep things interesting. And we can make up the lore as we go with collaboration between all of us
Oh god imagine the amount of people crowding around Nano during the convention.
Sp8ders wrote:
...Bullet Fuse convention...

Even with E3 coming up, I didn't even think of that. BRILLIANT. Like a beach episode with an option to expand on it if we want to, it'd be a breath of modern-slice of life amidst the explosions and simulated eye gouging. There'd be all sorts of streamer personalities, game devs, fans, guild leaders. Announcements of new features- but I'm getting ahead here.

Silent lowkey best husbando. Squint squint squint
Sp8ders Topic Starter

This'll be absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
I can't wait owo. Then I presume Silent would be preping some things for E3 then.
Well isn't Nano blood thirsty. Chesire best catch up or one kill might actually be stolen. Now that I think about it, she's landed all the killing blows for each enemy. What a hog!
Nano likes her opponents to be fearful of her shield. It makes things fun.......That is somewhat sadistic. Huh....I blame the family.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Cheshire: "I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE!" Turns "COME BACK HERE WITH MY KILL!"

Sadistic murderers in the prime making.
Pfft
Anyone gonna post before I do again? Just wondering!!!
Already did mine.
Someone blocked me for a reason O-o (not here but some rp). Don't know why.
Yikes. That's unfortunate...you have no idea why? :(
Nope. We were pming ideas and she went gone for quite awhile. I just pmed back several times just in case she missed. Got blocked after that.
Sigh... it happens, I guess...
It's unusual...though....If you're old enough, look at the Adult RP section and look for Romluek. As far as it goes, she keeps bumping the threads regardless of people joining the rp.
... That looked really obnoxious. Interesting ideas I guess, but I wouldn't wanna RP with that
Anonymity makes it very easy to avoid confrontation, even if it's just a polite refusal being avoided. Seems normal to me.

Agreeing to leave the convention for a tad later, how much do all of you want to plan the immediate next scene? Ira's sent me a side quest idea for team G.I. to occupy themselves with which is A'IGHT. I'm all filled on action quota at the moment and would prefer to chill and see what Oasis is like, but dashjustme.

I guess this is more a question of direction. Should we have the characters do their own thing and we individually find each other through circumstance and improv? Or should we write something to get our characters to band together? Or should Chesire just be hired to kill one of us so that we clash as enemies. Basically I want to avoid Silent and Robynn having no one to play off of while Chesire collects her bounty and Ira and G30 are mukking about in the wastes.
I'm for thinking a bit ahead if you can't tell. Just a little, else I'd be bored and overthink things.
I received zero message and I got block without warning =-=

Silent is willing to drive people to his destination if needed.
Awesome
We can make a pretty big quest if need be
With added danger levels to attract a few competing teams

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus