Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Yuki Zest (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Yuki:*Tilts her head* "Ah..." *she got up from sitting on the ground* "It's that bad over there?"
Crow (played anonymously)

"Yeah.Way worse then anyone could imagine." He took out a small bottle and disinfected his hands.

Yuki:*She looked away* "I'm sorry to hear that" *she looked back over at him* "Hope you don't mind me asking but did you're family members...... *she stopped what she was going to say* "Nevermind you don't have to answer that"

"It's fine,and yeah....they all died." Crow slicked back his white hair.

Yuki:"I don't know if mine are but honestly i could care less" *she shruged* "They never cared about me anyway"

"I could understand the feeling..." His cheek smeared with blood of his own,and his hands shook uncontrollably.

"Hm?" *she looked at him,she looked at his shaking hands and for the first time she began to worry if she said the wrong thing* "Crow?" *she walked up closer to him* "Are you OK? Did i say something I shouldn't have?"

"No...No....I just have this p-problem..." He takes out a syringe with a blue liquid in it.He injects It into himself and starts to stabilize.

Yuki:*Her face turns back to expressionless and she glares at him.her glare was as cold as ice and as sharp as a knife.* "The first time i actually worry about saying something wrong and it turns out to be over this!"

"You don't like people much do you?" His crimson eyes turned blue.His clothes turning black.

Yuki:*her glare becomes darker* "As a matter of fact I don't"

He looked at her with sad but serious eyes."Sometimes not liking people can be the worse mistake of your life."

Yuki:*she sighs in irritation* "Guess making mistakes is my specialty then" *She crossed her arms*

"I will not argue with that." Looks down.

Yuki:*She glared at him even more,Her arms still crossed then she sighed again and walked past him flicking him on the head* "Baka"

He rubbed his head and looked sad.He was use to getting hit and being called idiot or stupid.It only brought back memories of being abused when he was younger."Yeah...I know."

Yuki:*looked back at him a bit concerned* "Don't be so sensitive.It's not good in front of girls"

"Sorry." He stood up and wrapped bandages around his wounds.

Yuki:*Began to get irritated* "Stop apologizing,its annoying and it shows weakness"

He then stayed quiet and walk looked at her then downs.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus