Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Yuki Zest (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Yuki:*Walked back towards Crow* "Are you trying to make me feel bad?"
Crow (played anonymously)

"No..." He took off his jacket again noticing thag he was bleeding.He wrapped bandages around his torso.

Yuki:*walked up closer to him* "Here let me help you" *she keeled down a bit and began to wrap the bandages around his wound* "What did you do to get this big wound?"

"I got cut on something." He looked down at her,his torso bleeding badly.

Yuki:*Finishes Bandaging him* "OH" *she then remembered something,She walked towards her bag and grabbed pain killers* "Here this should help the pain.She tosses the bottle to him*

He takes it."Thanks." His white hair covered his eyes as his clothes turned back white.

Yuki:"Mmhm" *she leans in closer to Crows face* "Why is it you clothes change color?"

"It all depends on my mood.Black means I'm weaker...when they are white I am not so easy to push around." He didn't back up.

Yuki:*smirked a bit* "Oh,Really?" *she began to inch closer to his face*

"Yes really." He stood there with no emotion.

Yuki:*let her fingers walk up his chest she then whispered one word in his her* "Yuuwaku Crow-Kun" *She then backed away still smirking*

He smirked."No temptation here."

yuki:*She then stared laughing* "Your so mean Crow-ku-" * she then noticed her change in emotion.She coughed to clear her throat and face became serious* "excuse me"

He smiled."No,that was cute."

Yuki:*She lightly blushed* "I-I don't know what y-your talking about"

He walks close to her,his eyes looking at her's."You know,when you were all happy.You're cuter that way.You should stick to it." He grabbed her hands.

Yuki;*looks down at her hands and blushes even more* "I-I Umm U-Uh T-thanks" *she then turned away to hide her face*

He uses his other hand and touches her cheek."It would be extra cute if you smiled just a little." He pulled her close.

Yuki:*her eyes grew bigger,her hands resting on his chest* U-um *she began to smile a little*

"There.That is just cute on you." He Smirked and rubbed down her spine.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the dead [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus